• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to disinfect and clean stuff?

modaspray

Greenlighter
Hi everybody, I was wondering if it was possible to clear a powdery/crystal substance from all bacteria, fungi and viruses from in it without changing the substance molecule state and chemistry nor leaving traces of other molecules such eg: spray disinfectants. I can't tell this for sure, but I think some RCs badges from on the web are carrying a lot of s**t in its substances.

I am thinking about UV-C lamps to properly disinfect the material, but I'm not sure if this is gonna change the molecule structure or just melt the stuff.

Am I just being paranoid or is there a solution for this? Any suggestion is welcome.

Alcohol (rubbing or drinkable) kills most germs, but for disinfecting used needles, bleach (NaOCl) should always be used instead, as bleach destroys the HIV virus but alcohol does not.

I think he means disinfecting the actual substance.

I'm no chemist but i would think that it would all depend on the chemical structure of what you're trying to clean up.

Alcohol (rubbing or drinkable) kills most germs, but for disinfecting used needles, bleach (NaOCl) should always be used instead, as bleach destroys the HIV virus but alcohol does not.

In this case ROA will always be oral SL or insufflation...

I think he means disinfecting the actual substance.

I'm no chemist but i would think that it would all depend on the chemical structure of what you're trying to clean up.

This can vary from substance to substance, that's why I'm really skeptical with using other chemicals due modifications to the molecule structure and/or to mar it.

I'm looking forward with this cheap handy solution, http://anonym.to/?http://www.amazon.com/CFL15-UV-MED-Voltage-Germicidal/dp/B007XKZKKK, if it's working as it should, this would kill all the DNA molecules so my product will be sanitized.