• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

How to "develop" my 3rd eye

Lol. Ya u r right , but I've been told Yoda ,my dog has been with me for 25 even 30 lifetimes. Ive had a few people tell me this .He's like my soul mate. Before he left I hired an animal communicator . He told me the new diet I put him on didn't work. My dog told me this. He said it "didn't work" . Yes my dog would talk to me from time to time.
So I got kind of annoyed and said you don't know that. After all he isn't a vet.
Basically I felt like my dog just told me he was going to die . So that's y I hired the Animal communicater.
Anyway she said he was separating... She did an energy scan and said whatever was wrong with him was spreading and he doesn't feel good.
So I went to the emergency vet ,got x Ray's and an ultrasound . Because the blood work came back fine. Anyway he had a tumor the size of a soft ball in his liver turns out.
. 3 weeks later I put him down because he asked... He was in pain..
In the session before he died she kept saying that he said he "wasn't leaving". He kept saying this. "I'm not leaving I'm not leaving"
Anyway.... 3 weeks after I let him go. I made another appt.
So check it out. He is really happy where he is. He showed the communicator a country setting and he is with 3 other dogs. Running and very happy. He showed her that he is able to come and go , come and go. Be with the dogs he met , and me. I was confused about that part because I reminded her and him how he said he wasn't leaving.
I guess i just thought it was gonna be different...
But she said the easiest way to understand it is he can come and go.
Yoda is my soulmate. He protects me. She says he showed her mental pictures of him walking right beside me. He watches me when I sleep.
Yoda is really all about protecting me. I can even call him for healings, or to watch over someone I feel needs watching out for. He's a very awesome soul and guess what guess what!!!!
He is going to reincarnate again here with me in THIS lifetime. ! He says there's is more to do... There's more to do. He just doesn't know when or what he'll be.
Better not be a cat !! lol.
Anyway , I think he's around me more then I realize but ya you are right. If he wanted me to see him I would... Maybe he supposes I don't need to.
I'm just learning how to deal with this. We can be strong together. We share alot of love. I'm just kind of mad he won't let me see him.
Drinking and things .... Doesn't help. I need to meditate and find someone who can teach me to understand the things I am sensitive to and connect with some of my healing capabilities...
God I miss my dog so much . I just want him to come back.

I feel a lot of love reading that, yompf. My heart goes out to you.

Knowing more of the situation now, I would say he's simply giving you time to do you, if you will. Do you know what codependency is? I'm getting a feeling of wanting to avoid that, of leaving you time to learn to live on your own. Even one's most powerful and present guides and guardians don't make themselves continuously known. In a romantic relationship we are not always with our partner. It's simply not healthy. My words are failing me as I'm absolutely exhausted, but I hope that gets the point across.

Yompf, I'm so sorry about your dog. The love between humans and animals is so strong and pure and unique when it happens. It is always so hard for me to accept that their natural lives are so much shorter than ours. At 63 I've had to say goodbye so many times and it never gets easier--but I would not trade the hurt away as it is commensurate with the bond. ((<3))

The middle part of my head keeps hurting and I have no idea if this has anything to do with the third eye or not, which is why I'm asking. Did I open the third eye without me knowing it? I meditate a lot and I'm honestly not sure what to think. How do you know when it's been opened? I'd like to hear people's thoughts and opinions on this please. :)

Thanks! :D

The middle part of my head keeps hurting and I have no idea if this has anything to do with the third eye or not, which is why I'm asking. Did I open the third eye without me knowing it? I meditate a lot and I'm honestly not sure what to think. How do you know when it's been opened? I'd like to hear people's thoughts and opinions on this please. :)

Thanks! :D

Don't ninja other people's threads.

To answer your question, probably not.

"Opening your third eye" is Moksha, Kenosis, Satori. Try looking into those definitions.