How to Delete Account or Thread

Iliketoswim

Bluelighter
I got some scumbag responses on some threads and I'm done with this site. Anyway I can delete the account? I'll probably just make a new one one day though

you could just change the password to asasdklfjasdljkfalsjkdf for e.g. , and then log out, and you wont be able to log in again.

i wouldn't worry about the threads, your username isn't very self-incriminating anyway ;)

if your dead set on it though, you can contact the relevant moderator for the section, and enquire about deleting the thread. scumbag responses seems like a lame reason to delete a thread though, scumbags be up in my shit every time i post 4 real.

you can delete your own posts by clicking the
edit.gif
button.

there's information on leaving bluelight here: http://wiki.bluelight.ru/index.php/Greenlighters_guide#Leaving_Bluelight

regards

alasdair

I got some scumbag responses on some threads and I'm done with this site. Anyway I can delete the account? I'll probably just make a new one one day though

With the utmost respect - your talking to a board of thousands of users. You've made 30 posts. If you were in a bar of a few hundred people and got a few scumbag responses would you simply stop going to the bar?

Stick about, check what you said, where you said it and maybe rethink your posting style or expectations of the site.