• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to deal with creepy dealers as a female ?

Most dealers I encountered were more worried about making money and not on the fact that I have a vagina. Yes, some of them would have/or have traded drugs for sex (and I was offered...even when I was only 20 and they were 42... o_O nah dude you have a kid my age probably and ugly as fuck) but as long as you never led them to the idea... then most of the time it was buy and go.

I had drug dealers want to be with me, especially when I was doing heroin. However, I kept the relationship platonic and never gave them the idea I'd sleep with them, or even date them. They still sold me thirteen bag bundles for the price of four bags and just because they did that, still didn't mean I owed them anything.

You never owe a drug dealer anything (unless it's money) and always make it aware you have respect for yourself. And through the drug use keep that respect for yourself. Tons of people I know ended up sleeping with those "creepy drug dealers" to continue on with their drug use. They'd get free drugs, but honestly their respect for themselves went out the window. Even through the worst of my drug use I never slept with anyone for drugs. The worst I did was get free drugs because my "friends" at the time actually were fucking one of the dealers.... >.> whoops but I didn't tell them to do it.

Honestly, creeps exist in the drug trade and outside of it. If you fall into someone's trap, and/or don't tell them how it is.... then it is what it is. Yes, there are creepy dudes who won't take no for an answer and that's when I will cut someone because I probably am fucking crazy. Of course, always have a weapon with you regardless, especially if buying harder drugs.

So glad I am not a dope user anymore.

The funny thing is I have encountered WAY MORE creepy drug dealers in the rave scene. Barely legal girls fucking anyone who will give them more coke, molly, k... whatever. It's cringy and another reason why I barely go out to clubs anymore.

If free drugs is the only way you get pussy. . Then clearly you aren't the shit because people can do that without giving some women anything. Step your game up #StopCreeps2k17
Lmao , love this entire post ! Especially the last part !
When I lived in a smaller town in Oregon most of my dealers in the rave scene were just my friends so I didn't have to worry about them being creepy . But when I was like 17 I would have gross older guys at shows trying to get me to go off and leave my friend group to go do ketimine with them and shit xD

I don't even do dope though , well here in Oregon dope means meth , usually I'm buying some type of opiate pain killer , benzos (usually ativan or xanax ) and sometimes mdma ... don't know if that qualifies as hard drugs ... but maybe I guess my opiate use is a bit of a problem
Most of my dealers even the ones who have hit on me still make it pretty quick business interaction but it's just kinda awkward when I'm in college and they are like in their 30s and they are saying shit like I'm cute , and then handing out free samples of their new products to me like candy. Or when you text them and ask if they can meet up today so u can buy something and they are like " of course sweetheart ;), anything for you"
I had one dealer that wanted to take me out to dinner ... like lmao I just met you through a friend and u sold me oxycodone in front of a shopping center, and then he started texting me about all his relashionship problems with his ex... ended up blocking that guy even though he hooked me up really good deals

Last edited:
Oh my god, you had older guys try to get you to go off to do ketamine too?! Lol, I was at this festival taking a breather from the warehouse they had on the property when three guys came up to me. They saw me alone.... they tried to be friendly and I had to go buy the one guy a drink (because I was nice and yes with his own money) because he didn't have a liscense due to a dui. He offered to get me one but I passed.

They then tried to get me to go back to their tent to do k with them.

I was like NAHHHH I'M GOOD LOLLLLLLLLLLL

All of my dealers in the rave scene are friends but I know/witnessed those creepy dealers >.> gross

I'm distant from the dealers. I'm kind, but don't give too much conversation so they don't get me wrong. Most of them know that I'm married and my husband deal with them mostly.
One dealer flirted with me once because I was kind and told that their product was good, asked a few questions they and I answered me with a certain distain and told about my husband. This is all just because they asked for a feedback of their coke. This episode traumatized me and made me sad, because I started to remember of four episodes where I was SA by people that I trusted. I told them that this conversation was weird, asked to stop, rejected and blocked them. This made me feel more scared of men.
Now, who deal with the dealers is my husband. Is not the best, because he is a foreigner , but is better than a woman dealing with this ( my country is fucked up with women). At least they don't flirt with him and don't try to take advantage.

Edit: He also wanted to give me free coke, which was weird. I blocked him before he could give.

Last edited:
When you're out of cash but desperate for more drugs and the dealer suggests 'paying some other way' so you drag your girl along thinking you're gonna whore her out to the dealer...
Joke's on you, the dealer is gay and your girlfriend isn't your girlfriend anymore. 😝

This is why my male running partner always bought the drugs for the both of us, to prevent exactly this kinda shit.

It's kinda just part of being a female drug user. Some dealers are ok. I've had a female dealer and some male dealers who were good people and never pulled that kinda shit. But unfortunately it's pretty common.
Unfortunatly a lot of dealers are cunt so i would advise what you do or try others some dealers are ok my heroin user my best pal but i got a coke dealer because i buy big amounts when he says he be at mine in 5 mins he never l;ate

It seems like the solutions would be:

- Have someone score for you
- Meet in a public place
- Find a dealer who is trustworthy
- Buy on the darknet if you can