• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to deal with creepy dealers as a female ?

Ganja Gremlin

Bluelighter
My dealers usually are guys ...
I've had this same expierence many times where they end up being quite fond of me and thinking I'm cute and I just go along with it for better deals but sometimes it really creeps me out ... I just wanna get my drugs and go lmao

Anyways I have a taser and pepper spray because I'm really small and could easily be overpowered... I don't really expect them to try to rape me but it just comforts me knowing I have 800,000 volts of straight fucking u up in my backpack.

How is it for dudes buying drugs ? I guess u don't have to deal with horny guys hitting on you when your just tryna pay for your fix...
It is pretty rad though when people give me free shit I guess

Last edited:
Buy in bulk and get two birds stoned. Cheaper prices and less frequent need to meet with creepos.
True... I try buying enough to at least last me a week or two . But sometimes i buy less at a time because I'm tryiing to cut down on use and then I end up having to meet up with them again .
Usually the anxiety before the actual interaction Is worse than how creepy they acrually act but still

This is why my male running partner always bought the drugs for the both of us, to prevent exactly this kinda shit.

It's kinda just part of being a female drug user. Some dealers are ok. I've had a female dealer and some male dealers who were good people and never pulled that kinda shit. But unfortunately it's pretty common.

I think most dealers have plenty of girls offering sex for dope....where they don't need to bring attention to thier operation by raping someone.

You don't need to be at risk of being raped to not want your dealer constantly making you feel uncomfortable and trying to get you to feel like you 'owe him' and any number of other bad behaviors. There's a world of bad shit involving pressuring girls for sex that exists before outright rape.

You don't need to be at risk of being raped to not want your dealer constantly making you feel uncomfortable and trying to get you to feel like you 'owe him' and any number of other bad behaviors. There's a world of bad shit involving pressuring girls for sex that exists before outright rape.
Yeah true , that's why sometimes I'm relucant to accept free drugs from people because some will act like u owe them for it later and just pressure you. I've never had a girl dealer give me free drugs though, I notice only guys do it

But then there's some that are totally chill... really just depends on the guy.

Indeed it does. I've gotten lucky with some great dealers who were very generous and reasonable and never hit on me or pressured me for anything. Then again I've had some bad ones too, which is why for the last few years since I've done this as running partners with a close male friend of mine, he's always been the one to scores for the both of us. He won't get hit on and similar shit.

Getting good deals is great. I do have to tell you the tazer in your back pack is not helping you. By the time you get it out you are allready on your back being over powered. Do not meet people at there house keep distance. People sell drugs for money be a cold bith they will still take your money. They will still give you deals they want you to like them. SWIM sold drugs for a long time money is everything. They would never give better deals for hopes of sex. They liked people in and out money in hand ready to go. I know the kid of dealers your talking about in most cases they are losers and the only thing that makes them somewhat intresting in there mind is selling small amouts of drugs. Just deal with profesionals don't stay and sample stay cold and leave. Sorry for the long reply i took some adderal lol.

Indeed it does. I've gotten lucky with some great dealers who were very generous and reasonable and never hit on me or pressured me for anything. Then again I've had some bad ones too, which is why for the last few years since I've done this as running partners with a close male friend of mine, he's always been the one to scores for the both of us. He won't get hit on and similar shit.
A friend of mine who is a male and not creepy at all , picks up my opiates for me, he's just an ex oxy addict who's now on methadone and he just feels bad for me so helps me out by finding them for me so I don't have to .

Now this other dude who I get xans and Molly from .. he's not super creepy anything but it's just weird because I'm like 18 and he's probably in his 30-40s and he will say shit like that "Well your a cute girl" and then proceed to give me free samples of new products he has . I just laugh and smile and then accept the fee drugs tho .

Getting good deals is great. I do have to tell you the tazer in your back pack is not helping you. By the time you get it out you are allready on your back being over powered. Do not meet people at there house keep distance. People sell drugs for money be a cold bith they will still take your money. They will still give you deals they want you to like them. SWIM sold drugs for a long time money is everything. They would never give better deals for hopes of sex. They liked people in and out money in hand ready to go. I know the kid of dealers your talking about in most cases they are losers and the only thing that makes them somewhat intresting in there mind is selling small amouts of drugs. Just deal with profesionals don't stay and sample stay cold and leave. Sorry for the long reply i took some adderal lol.
My tazer also has something that can attach to your pants or if im wearing a big jacket I can just put it in my pocket . But yeah usually if they start getting too weird I just find someone else
I don't meet people at houses but sometimes I get into people's cars

I think most dealers have plenty of girls offering sex for dope....where they don't need to bring attention to thier operation by raping someone.

Fighting the good fight my man, what about all the beezys that do do sexual favors for drugs tho? Lol

I wouldn't focus to much on your "vibes" unless he is literally gettin at you.

A friend of mine who is a male and not creepy at all , picks up my opiates for me, he's just an ex oxy addict who's now on methadone and he just feels bad for me so helps me out by finding them for me so I don't have to .

This really the nikka you gotta watch out for! =D
What kinda weird shit is that unless he tryna wax it!

Fighting the good fight my man, what about all the beezys that do do sexual favors for drugs tho? Lol

I wouldn't focus to much on your "vibes" unless he is literally gettin at you.

This really the nikka you gotta watch out for! =D
What kinda weird shit is that unless he tryna wax it!

he is a little odd , but honestly he's never said anything creepy to me compared to other people . He's a friend of mine and we smoke weed together and shit lol
I think If he were gonna try to pull something he would of already , he's known me a while

Last edited:
Never had to avoid getting hit on but most of the people I associated with during my hardcore drug phase thought of me as a friend and I never considered them that. Constantly like "szuko only comes to pick up never to chill" yeah because we are not friends and once this part of my life is over i want to be able to cast you to the curb without any second thought.

I had one female dealer that i would get dope from that i thought was attractive but that doesnt mean anything as i find plenty of females attractive, she only gave me free drugs when i called her sick while she was getting her hair done and she felt bad making me wait. Personally though I have a weird view of social interaction so its not likely for me to hit on a random person unless that is my goal. As that goal is pretty far from being a priority it doesnt happen often. Generally people all get the same treatment depending on whether they bother me for a reason dictates how much ill put up with, male female it doesnt matter.

Plus the way i see it is dealers dont have much going for them realistically so they can only hit on their customers. Say what you might but street level sales of crack and heroin dont lend themselves to meeting new people outside of that designated idea. Sure some probably go out but street level always appears as more of a full time job, almost never ending. Just my take on it. And as far as your friend is concerned i wouldnt be worried about him, as you stated he appears to be a friend and my guess is even if he thinks about you in that manner hes not going to act on it. Some people value friendship and lines of trust.

Never had to avoid getting hit on but most of the people I associated with during my hardcore drug phase thought of me as a friend and I never considered them that. Constantly like "szuko only comes to pick up never to chill" yeah because we are not friends and once this part of my life is over i want to be able to cast you to the curb without any second thought.

I had one female dealer that i would get dope from that i thought was attractive but that doesnt mean anything as i find plenty of females attractive, she only gave me free drugs when i called her sick while she was getting her hair done and she felt bad making me wait. Personally though I have a weird view of social interaction so its not likely for me to hit on a random person unless that is my goal. As that goal is pretty far from being a priority it doesnt happen often. Generally people all get the same treatment depending on whether they bother me for a reason dictates how much ill put up with, male female it doesnt matter.

Plus the way i see it is dealers dont have much going for them realistically so they can only hit on their customers. Say what you might but street level sales of crack and heroin dont lend themselves to meeting new people outside of that designated idea. Sure some probably go out but street level always appears as more of a full time job, almost never ending. Just my take on it. And as far as your friend is concerned i wouldnt be worried about him, as you stated he appears to be a friend and my guess is even if he thinks about you in that manner hes not going to act on it. Some people value friendship and lines of trust.
In my hometown that's kinda how it was for me , most my dealers were just my friends but ever since I moved to a big city it's a lot different and I had to find all new people's

I don't realy think that dealers give you better deals because you are flirty. Because they want you as a customer, maybe, or maybe they could pay you for sex. But giving you better deals as part of flirting...nah.
Anyway, when it comes to a drug deal, I keep a manly attitude and don't let them disrespect me. They mostly like me as they are anoyied by the needy not self-respecting people they deal with every day.
The funny part is that since I look touph and healthy, some dealers thought Im an undercover cop.

Last edited:
I don't realy think that dealers give you better deals because you are flirty. Because they want you as a customer, maybe, or maybe they could pay you for sex. But giving you better deals as part of flirting...nah.
Anyway, when it comes to a drug deal, I keep a manly attitude and don't let them disrespect me. They mostly like me as they are anoyied by the needy not self-respecting people they deal with every day.
The funny part is that since I look toph and healthy, some dealers thought Im an undercover cop.

I don't really flirt with them that much ... it's more they flirt with me and I just don't say anything about it and let them them do it .
about that last part I've also had a few dealers ask if I was an undercover cop xD I guess it's just cuz I seem like a nice girl who wouldn't do drugs but still was funny

I guess your situation has its up and downs free drugs, but weirdos as well lol. I mean I'm a good looking guy but still can't get free drugs from my female dealers xD

Most dealers I encountered were more worried about making money and not on the fact that I have a vagina. Yes, some of them would have/or have traded drugs for sex (and I was offered...even when I was only 20 and they were 42... o_O nah dude you have a kid my age probably and ugly as fuck) but as long as you never led them to the idea... then most of the time it was buy and go.

I had drug dealers want to be with me, especially when I was doing heroin. However, I kept the relationship platonic and never gave them the idea I'd sleep with them, or even date them. They still sold me thirteen bag bundles for the price of four bags and just because they did that, still didn't mean I owed them anything.

You never owe a drug dealer anything (unless it's money) and always make it aware you have respect for yourself. And through the drug use keep that respect for yourself. Tons of people I know ended up sleeping with those "creepy drug dealers" to continue on with their drug use. They'd get free drugs, but honestly their respect for themselves went out the window. Even through the worst of my drug use I never slept with anyone for drugs. The worst I did was get free drugs because my "friends" at the time actually were fucking one of the dealers.... >.> whoops but I didn't tell them to do it.

Honestly, creeps exist in the drug trade and outside of it. If you fall into someone's trap, and/or don't tell them how it is.... then it is what it is. Yes, there are creepy dudes who won't take no for an answer and that's when I will cut someone because I probably am fucking crazy. Of course, always have a weapon with you regardless, especially if buying harder drugs.

So glad I am not a dope user anymore.

The funny thing is I have encountered WAY MORE creepy drug dealers in the rave scene. Barely legal girls fucking anyone who will give them more coke, molly, k... whatever. It's cringy and another reason why I barely go out to clubs anymore.

If free drugs is the only way you get pussy. . Then clearly you aren't the shit because people can do that without giving some women anything. Step your game up #StopCreeps2k17

Last edited: