R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

how to deal with being unequal to girls? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
sucks to be you then? :\

why did you start a thread if you just tell everybody they can't possibly understand and their advice is 'wrong'?

do you want to try to improve things or just feel sorry for yourself publicly?

alasdair

I started it so many cute girls can say they would not want past like my. This would tell all about my worth and that i am right. But offcourse, cute girl dont even want to write to losers like this, because such person is not worth it...

Andreas there are women out there that are just like you..just go to social anxiety sites and meet them there..your case isn't hopeless

I dont want women like this, they dont attract me, even if they would be goodlooking.

I am not troll. I wish i would be, so all this would not be true and i would still be equal to those girls...

It's already been said but I feel it needs to be reinforced. Don't put the pussy on a pedestal!

Before anyone accuses me of being misogynistic, do you really think women looking for one night stands go out putting the dick on a dais?

Sex is overrated. Try find someone you find a connection with, that makes you smile. The rest will follow. :)

I started it so many cute girls can say they would not want past like my. This would tell all about my worth and that i am right. But offcourse, cute girl dont even want to write to losers like this, because such person is not worth it...

And yet...the opposite is happening. Cute girls (and everyone else) are telling you that you are wrong. Life is not a competition. Cute girls are not impressed by "players". You may be impressed by girls who have been very sexually active. But I assure you it doesn't require bravery to get naked and fuck lol

Just out of curiosity, if this is your outlook why did you wait til your late 20s to do something about it? I find your beliefs very lacking but they are yours and obviously didn't spring up yesterday....

Oh, and before you say it's all guys or not cute girls or losers writing to you, I'll just tell you I worked for a modeling agency. I worked as a Coors Light girl, at bars and at NASCAR races at Dover. I was in a commercial. (This was all during my not using time, and I have photos from my collage that would be submitted for jobs and such. I don't usually talk about that. But it cracks me up that he thinks "losers" are only responding)

crazydiamond, so you cant understand what is life without all those thing...having gone out, having sex in youth, doing all things that were normal for you in youth. yes, cute girls are not impressed by players, because for them sex its so normal and dont understand how they would feel if they would not have it until 29.

i didnt go out, because i didnt have friends, because i removed myself from all people, because i am not good enough for women.

You've been well informed that women wont care about your history.

If you still refuse to get involved with women because YOU feel you're not worthy, even if you're the only one who cares and has a problem with it, well then that's your problem. That's why I told you to see a shrink, because the only problem you have is the one you impose on yourself. You don't need to change the facts of your history, you need to change hoe you perceive and react to it.

If your goal here is to feel sorry for yourself and have other people feel sorry for what you missed out on then you're probably not going to get what you want. Because refusing to go out and meet girls and start having sex and fun and shit now when you could if you wanted too, and complaining about it, is not going to get you much sympathy. You more or less agreed that this problem is that you feel less than equal to other people, and more or less agreed with what we've been saying which is that no one else will care. And since no one else cares, the only person stopping you from doing what you wish you'd done earlier now is you. So, what, you want support and to feel sorry for yourself or others to feel sorry for you for what you missed out on? Well I'm sorry but this forum is full of people with their own regrets and wishing they could change what they'd done in the past. It's not just you. And like everyone else you just gotta accept it and move on.

Theres a lot of people here who made a lot of far worse mistakes when they were younger and you can't expect them to indulge you in your self loathing. It's not constructive, it's pointless.

You're not the only one here to have suffered, or the only one here to have problems and regrets. You gotta learn to accept the past. Many here are fighting to overcome the mistakes of their past to achieve a better future. You can do it too, but if you refuse then I suspect not many here will be interested in helping you wallow in your sadness and just give up.

^ Good post. Take heed OP, or get yourself a blow-up doll for the lonely nights.

crazydiamond, so you cant understand what is life without all those thing...having gone out, having sex in youth, doing all things that were normal for you in youth.

I'd had nothing save a kiss or two until I was 25, so I understand the frustration and despair you are feeling. But it's bullshit, you have to accept that. Right now, accept it. Stop lamenting over something which is not worth it. The day after I had sex for the first time I didn't feel any different from the day before. I began to feel better about myself over a longer time period as I did more for myself.. sex and a relationship didn't do that. It was part of the process granted, but it didn't magically change anything.

Listen here.. you've had some great advice in this thread from multiple perspectives, so I say this in the nicest possible way... shut up. Stop whining and fucking do something about it. Despair gets you nowhere, and you want to get somewhere.. so get angry, get motivated, and fight for better circumstances. You can't change the past, it's gone. So fucking get over it and stop wasting even more time lamenting, and start planning and moving forward.

Many, many people on this planet don't even get a shot at this fairytale idea of teenage sexual escapades that you are lamenting not having had. Many are just concerned with you know, not dying or starving to death. On a daily basis. And that is their life. That is life.

You have a dick and you live in a country where you can earn money. Therefore you qualify for being good enough for a woman. Grow some balls and stop whining.

I would much rather have criminal past or have done i dont know what bad, then this. There is nothing more shamefull then this. Not having sex in youth. People who have done other things and have regrets, dont have it for sex - the basic thing, the basic you of youth, because they had it as its totaly normal.

You dont understand how it is, if you were all youth until 29 only in your room and work. When 18 year old kids alived more then you at 29. When for 16 year old girls its normal to post pictures with boys on facebook. When you dont know what is student life with party and sex, like all normal cute girls do. When you can only watch pictures from parties and think about what you didnt have. thinking about girls having sex with guys on toilet, enjoying life, experimenting in sex. Nothing i do now, can get past this, that other people won in life compare to me :(

Depressed yes, but i don't grudge to all happy and sex full life.

Lol wut? This whole four page thread is dedicated to the fact that you think you're worthless because you weren't out fucking everything in sight as a teenager. Explain to me how that works.

Yes, i am jealous, but that doesnt mean i am not happy for others and dont wish them good, like jealous people usually do. I dont want others be in same situation.

I am now watching on fetlife again...totally normal beautiful girls, posting their pictures...and you are trying to tell me those are fantasy...i spoke with many girls there and all are beautiful, its unbeliveable. Beautiful, without any flaws, with perfect looking bodies, cute faces, doing the most nasty stuff, enjoying life to the fullest....

I also spook recently with one of my female friends, who told me she is having animal sex with her friend, that they have animal chemistry and she is shy, normal women...

Forget about catching up, this winning and losing shit is all in your head, absolutely no one else is thinking that way.

Live your life now, stop whining about being unable to catch up and go live your life.

Listen, this winning at life stuff, it only exists in your head. Noone else cares.

It's as simple as this. You can go live your life now, enjoy life, and have those experiences, better late than never.
Or you can keep whining, poor me and all that shit.

It's obvious which option you should pick. Not being able to catch up supposedly is no reason not to start having fun now. There is no reason not to start now. So do it.

Oh and by the way, I find it complete absurd and bizarre that you think having sex with someone in the public toilets is winning at life.
The same shit you're talking about and so depressed you missed out on is the same shit a lot of people look back on and regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.