• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How to cut down diazepam easily

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I hate this drug the withdrawal r horrible and just makes me rattle.
I went from fifteen mg diazepam to ten mg but also ten mg temazepam.
I still felt withdrawal symptoms. I'm given fifty mg baclofen a day which has reduced some symptoms.
Should I start halfing one of the pills.. would the withdrawal be bad lowering two and half mg.
I'm worried if I get down to five mg will 2.5mg twice a day even help gahh hate benzos no high like opiates and just more anxious without them.
I don't want to tell doctor I'm cutting down as I would like to use them on a when needed basis

So you went from 15mg diaz, to 10mg diaz+10mg temaz and felt WDs? That's weird. 10diaz+10temaz is more benzo that 15diaz. Weird as hell.
I'd just titrate down by as little as possible. Stay on that for 3 days then go down again. That's how I did it. Took a long time tho.

Do you have access to ketamine? Just a little bump/line works wonders for benzo WDs

Maybe what you're calling withdrawals is the need for diazepam. Maybe you really do need to take them every day.

Or do a much slower taper, staying at each slightly lower dose for a while until you feel fine before going lower. So you have a scrip for 3 per day of the 5 -mg, 15 mg/day, I'd gradually get down to 10 mg/day and stay there for at least a month.