• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to cook and bang dilaudid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2mg dauldid trying to shoot - first time shooting

i have a tolerance to hydro and oxy, but just got my hands on a few 2 mg dauldid and want to shoot em. reading this forum, it says about 4units of water to dislolve a 2mg, but if i use a whatman filter all of the liquid is staying in the filter. if using a filter, how much water do you think one should use?

Also, trying to inject is not easy on your first time. Not sure if its ok to use either of th emain veins in the arm (elbow) where blood is taken? i tried and had a nice blood bubble under the skin, maybe i went in then out again?? i dont konw. anyway, its more difficult than i thought it would be. any direction would be great.

thanks

Hi there, welcome to BDD!

Thank you for your input - alternatives to IVing are always welcome here :) however this is an old thread - it is best to comment on current threads as traffic moves fast in BDD. Check the "state of BDD" sticky and the guidelines in my signature for more info, and feel free to ask any of us mods if you have any queries or start a new thread if you have a question about IV use. Also take a look at the IV complications megathread in the Other Drugs directory at the top of their forum (sorry, can't link easily on here!)

Closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.