• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to convince a psychiatrist to prescribe nitrazepam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentraiate

Greenlighter
Hello I'm from southeast Asia.in my country u can easily get any drug.but in these few years the laws have been tightened and dealers have increased price by almost 300 percent.when I first took nitrazepam it was 150 rs (1.sth usd) without prescription.and in it slowly increased to 400rs..but recently it has grown up to 100 per strip.and its too expensive .I also shoot bupe.but it was 500 rs back then but now its 1500 .tramadol is almost OTC if u know pharmacists and make good connection its still cheap.mrp.but I get withdrawal from nitrazepam which iv been taking for five years now.and.I havevreached a daily dose of 60 to 80 mg per day mixed with 400 mg tramadol and some antihistamines and codeine 120 mg.but now I want to detox
I can't go cold turkey and I can't afford for my benzo.so I need prescription.if I get it I can get nitrazepam for 60 rs.
So my question is how do I convince a psychiatrist,I be never seen any till now,that I have insomnia and anxiety disorder and epilepsy and how can I convince him or her to give me a prescription for nitrazepam on my first visit?I don't have any mental problems I only used drugs for recreation. So what should I say to him or her.can anyone suggest a good story?I wanna detox and quit within a year if I can
Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.