• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos How to consume Xanax powder?

YanisLkh

Greenlighter
I got my hands on Xanax but in powdered form. I know I should probably get a miligram scale for dosing but how should I consume it then? Mix in water? Try to swallow the powder by itself? Put the powder under my tongue for sublingual absorption?

you need to look into very careful and precise volumetric dosing - so you end up with, say, 0.5mg xanax in 1ml of water. (so, in that instance you'd be dissolving 10mg xanax (which you will have weighed precisely on a milligram scale) in 20ml water/solution.

First, it's probably not xanax, but a different benzo.

Second, you need to get yourself a scale... this is imperative. You cannot eyeball something that is dosed in milligrams. You will land yourself in a world of trouble. You can get a decent milligram scale for $20-30 on amazon.

The best way to do this would be to make a solution with propylene glycol or alcohol. For example, weigh out 30mg and put that into 30ml of PG. Each ml dropper would be 1mg.

But to answer your question, there is no "best way" to do it. Benzos have 95% bioavailablity via any route.

Just don't snort it or inject it.

Xanax bioavailability via insufflation isn't worth the hassle. I'd parachute it (wrap in it thin rolling paper or thin ply toilet paper)
hmmm dunno about that tbh

when substance active in mg / sub mg ranges like Alprazolam I'd say parachuting powder is risky and should always be volumetric dose in fluid

powdered form
Do I understand that you have acquired alprazolam (xanax) powder from a "legit" source or crushed pills?
As stated above the mg scale and volumetric dosing may be your best bet, IMO.
Oral.
Optimally get the substance tested.
Whatever is opted for be careful and start at lowest dose possible.
Glycerine USP is another option for medium but I prefer ethenol alcohol (I use spiced rum for my solves).
Welcome to bluelight hope all is well.
Peace

I wish I just rode my bicycle 20 minutes a day instead of messing with xan for years.

I kind of have the same situation, a bottle of xanax which my dad was prescribed. They pretty much all crumbled to powder, from humidity I guess, but I think they still work. No idea how to measure them so I haven't bothered with them yet. If I knew what an intact original pill weighed, I could measure them, but I don't.

I kind of have the same situation, a bottle of xanax which my dad was prescribed. They pretty much all crumbled to powder, from humidity I guess, but I think they still work. No idea how to measure them so I haven't bothered with them yet. If I knew what an intact original pill weighed, I could measure them, but I don't.
Did you know how many pills were there, at least roughly? You could weigh the whole bottle and divide, but I'd shake it around in case the binders binded back together and left hot spots.

Did you know how many pills were there, at least roughly? You could weigh the whole bottle and divide, but I'd shake it around in case the binders binded back together and left hot spots
No real idea. There are some pill chunks that are partially whole, so I suppose I could make a guess of weight based on weighing one of them, erring on the cautious side. Regardless, I'd be aiming for a dose well inside of safe levels

First, it's probably not xanax, but a different benzo.

Second, you need to get yourself a scale... this is imperative. You cannot eyeball something that is dosed in milligrams. You will land yourself in a world of trouble. You can get a decent milligram scale for $20-30 on amazon.

The best way to do this would be to make a solution with propylene glycol or alcohol. For example, weigh out 30mg and put that into 30ml of PG. Each ml dropper would be 1mg.

But to answer your question, there is no "best way" to do it. Benzos have 95% bioavailablity via any route.

Just don't snort it or inject it.
Well I trust my dealer, he sells two variants of Xanax, one is 15$ for 2mg and he told he got it from a cartel and told me it has fentanyl and the other is 40$ (CAD) for 1.5 mg real Xanax pharmaceutical grade. He also sold me clonazepam and it was a similar effect to lorazepam (ativan) that I got from a prescription two years ago and the clonazepam has that minty feeling in the mouth/throat when letting it dissolve in the mouth and he himself told me it's a good way to identify real clonazepam.

Thanks for the idea btw, will definitely buy a miligram scale and an ml dropper. I have only 5mg of Xanax tho haha.

That shit is bad news. Worst withdrawals ever it's not like drinking if you keep it up for months....but people use the tip of toothpicks. But Beware!!!
Will only use it for stressful short term situations like exams, dates, interviews. I have already been on citalopram for two weeks and that should (hopefully) ease my anxiety over time. I also have clonazepam in case of long stressful situations and clonazepam if I'm not mistaken has less withdrawal effects or addiction susceptibility. Correct me if I'm wrong.