• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How To Collect Meth Crystal Remains From Used Syringes?

420MeganIsSavage69

Greenlighter
FIRST of all, these are ALL my OWN used syringes that I will be using to do this with. I am the only one that has used them and I personally don't really see any 'harm' in using any of the remaining meth crystals and residue left-over on my rigs to make myself a shot when in a tight spot as all my already used needles and syringes are still under half a week old. I recently started using the "scoop and shake" method to prep my meth shots as it's much faster, easier, and convienent (as well as alot more waste friendly). Problem is I'm currently fresh out of dope and needing/wanting my next fix again, and there is inside every one of my used syringes left-over meth crytals and powder that (if all gathered up and combined) would be enough for a faily decent shot for myself. Only problem is is that I really have NO current means or ideas on how to gather it all up from every syringe to prepare for a shot in a way that would be both effective as well as unwasteful? Please help with any advice or suggestions that any of you fellow Bluelighters may have? Thanks!

Methamphetamine is extremely water soluble any crystals left over are impurities

I've done it before. Just cut open the syringes with a pair of scissors or a knife and scrape the crystals off the side. To the poster above, they're not necessarily impurities cos there's normally a small amount of meth-water left in the rig after you've shot up.

Not gonna be worth it, think how much water you are using for a shot 20-30 units? Whats left after, 1/8 of a unit? You'd need 260+ syringes to get 1 shot, the placebo effect will make you actually feel better for a moment, I believe its been proven(or at least enough evidence to support) that dopamine increases in addicts at just the sight of drug paraphernalia. Cottons would have more meth in them, but you should NOT shoot old cottons, I've done it a few times but the LAST time I did it I became horribly ill for the rest of the day, and it began almost instantly, and I will never do it again. I'd be wary of bacteria in syringes as well, some of your blood(from registering)/water is a very good breeding ground.

Methamphetamine is extremely water soluble any crystals left over are impurities

Methamphetamine is definitely very water-soluble. If you actually make a full solution of it in your syringe, it's very unlikely that any significant amount would be left behind. In theory though, yes, there will be a minute amount of solution and thus substance left in a syringe after an injection, but really, not much and I wouldn't expect it to be 1/10th of what it would require for a shot.

Keep in mind, syringes are designed to be non-porous and non-absorbet, meaning, the amount of medication loaded into the syringe, say Insulin, is going to be more or less exactly what ends up in your body after injection.

Given that it's pretty much a futile practice, I'd say digging around in used syringes should be avoided just due the limited potential for blood-borne pathogens proliferating in the barrel between injections.

For your purposes though, Methamphetamine being water-soluble should enable you to just submerge the syringe barrel in water and then use the resulting solution normally.

I would just wait to grab some more dope, whenever possible... I have tried doing cotton rinses, and also spoon rinses with leftover H or other opioids in them, or coke... that I have used to filter/prep the product with, and never once have I gotten much more than a "tease" from doing this, and was very lucky I didn't get "cotton fever" as well, as a lot of people who have tried this... re-using old IV supplies, with residue leftover like cottons, rigs, spoons, etc. A lot of my friends, have just gotten sick from doing this and nothing else, no high worth trying to achieve.. or even to really speak of, in some cases.. I used to save and freeze all of my dope cottons, or coke cottons in the freezer, to keep the bacteria at bay and the times I did do this, I just got a fucking tease, and got even more fiendish for those drugs, it sucked ass, the few times I tried this, out of pure desperation and being in heroin/opiate WD, and/or feinding for a shot of coke... I used to bang all opioids and coke, regularly... now its strictly subs, that's the only thing I ever even bother IVing these days.. and the very occasional shot of coke, but that is becoming more and more, of a rarity for me. Never even seen meth where I live.. so cant really speak on its behalf, just on re-using old IV gear to get high.. that's all I have experience with, and its def not worth the risk, for no real reward... maybe the slightest bit of one, which will just tease you like I said before, and then make you fiend even harder for it!

I really, wouldn't suggest doing this.. you never know what kind of nasty bacteria could be all over those used rigs... perfect breeding ground for it, as coolwhip put it. Whatever you do, be as safe as possible, and be smart OP.

Honestly don't do this it's not worth it. That same amount of effort could be used to making 5-10$ somehow and buying real dope

I'm somewhat well-experienced in IV meth but I still have no idea what the OP is talking about. Leftover crystals? What leftover crystals...you crush, add water, draw up, shoot...from the crystals you originally crushed up for injection, there's nothing left over :? And definitely not in the barrel of the rig itself.

^I was wondering the same thing, Burnt Offerenings! I haven't even used meth before, being the one actual common/well known "street drug", I haven't ever even heard of being here where I am from... that's why I didn't say anything.. But whatever it is, that is left over in the rig... probably isn't too great to add water to, and just bang.. at least, I wouldn't think so... having heard nothing good coming from cotton rinses, and basically just a whole bunch of people I know, who were desperate and used old cottons or cookers/spoons, with what appeared to be left over dope in them(dope as in heroin), and getting cotton fever, and no rush, high, any relief whatsoever... and the ones, I froze, and re-used myself.. just teased me, so bad.. making me REALLY crave some shit, and become even more desperate for more dope than I was before... I cant imagine, having done so many other drugs besides meth, IV, that what ever it is, left in your rig is any good for you... and will help in any way.. I would just toss the rigs, and leave that shit alone. Seriously.

Don't you register when you do a shot? As in draw up some blood to check your in a vein?

Most people do when slamming so there would be some blood left In the rig and if there a week old like you say that would be a bad idea.

If blood got in it isnt it possible that the crydtals are just the solutes in your blood? From what I understand blood has tons of chemicals in it so my guess is if it dried out there would be crystals