Info how to change name

We have to make a $25 donation to BL that they apply towards their mission and it helps cover the costs of hosting the site. I understand why so many people want to change their name. They make a user name in haste because they don't know if they are going to stick around. When they know they want to stay and they enjoy the site they feel like another user name would be more fitting.

I thought about changing mine as mine is just the name of my dog and the year I joined. Doesn't really define me very well. But it's what peeps are familiar with so I may just keep it. @6am-64-14m wants me to change it to Nurse Ratched ( because I gave him hell about his use one time....just once mind you) . She was indeed a bitch and I don't think I'm THAT bad !! :devils:

We have to make a $25 donation to BL that they apply towards their mission and it helps cover the costs of hosting the site. I understand why so many people want to change their name. They make a user name in haste because they don't know if they are going to stick around. When they know they want to stay and they enjoy the site they feel like another user name would be more fitting.

I thought about changing mine as mine is just the name of my dog and the year I joined. Doesn't really define me very well. But it's what peeps are familiar with so I may just keep it. @6am-64-14m wants me to change it to Nurse Ratched ( because I gave him hell about his use one time....just once mind you) . She was indeed a bitch and I don't think I'm THAT bad !! :devils:
i seen you speak up and speak your mind and my
bum puckered skert, its far and between, but ty pumpkin butt

She was indeed a bitch and I don't think I'm THAT bad !!
TBH, I do not think she was a bitch... can you imaging what it takes to even work at a cuckoos nest? lol And to try to keep everything relatively calm, peaceful and with some sense of order? I couldn't do it thats for sure. I would be thrown in with the rest after a week cause my madness would shine through lickety-split (birds of a feather and all that jazz).
I am happy to see you still around, Pumpkin. Although I may not have agreed with the approach I do love your candor and fearless presence.
Best wishes,
q9yITF1.gif

:laughing: