• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to Be Functional After A Wild Saturday - ELITE EDITION

alarminglynefarious

Ex-Bluelighter
In this thread i function through a come down step by step with shit to do on the day after - this is how i get by.
The substance in this case stimulants in particular quality enough yay.
I have a report and a practical to do today, easy peasy, eight hours focused about 24 not with my adhd brain.

RULE 1: This takes years to balance.

** THIS WILL BE EDITED AS THIS SUNDAY IS IN REAL TIME **

RULE 2: Sleep well before. [do as i say not as i do - i consider 4-5 hours a full night - get 8]

HYDRATE ALL NIGHT AS IN MORE WATER THAN BOOZE. not soda not mix nope WATER.
- some yay is cut with this shit that fuck with my throat feels like my tonsils are sore fuckin never go back to that - but it is common, DRINK WATER.

at the end of the night you want to take a HOT shower get everything out that you can sweat out. don't do this while peaking unless you know damn well what you're doing, on your come down.

COFFEE IS YOUR FRENEMY - IT ENERGIZES BUT DEHYDRATES TRY MATCHA.

i know this is so nerdy but try math problems or sodoku after or during your tea or coffee if you live dangerous - work your brain and tell it it's morning.

Start on your first task and hope you don't make an ass of yourself with the internet to witness. Lol, or so everyone hopes. Take a nap don't be me i have insomnia and i don't like taking my downers all the time.

Updates with great success comings soon.

RULE 3: GREASY BREAKFAST.

Okay so that is half of what i had to get done today completed but this is rule 4 - REST.

Sometimes you gotta admit you're not superhuman and crash!

**EDIT**

i slept AND woke by 1315

RULE 4: LUNCH AND THE SECOND WIND

thats basically it but if you need RULE 5: CRASH AGAIN NOW WITH EVERYTHING DONE

its not exactly magic

Last edited:
Greasy breakfasts are a lifesaver on both comedown and hangovers.

I try take a good handfull of vitamins and stuff before I crash aswel, or force some fruit down, also always neck 2 pints of water before I lie down. If I forget the water I always feel wayyy worse.

cry over how your accomplishments are empty and you try to make them mean everything cuz they're all you have i dont know what step that is

i always figure if you quit early enough in the night tomorrow is never as bad. and so that's what i've done for years. get hammered and get a good sleep.

Sometimes there's nothing you can do except either drink more or suffer, and suffer anyway regardless of choice.

For the hard partying / not an addict crowd though this isn't a bad list. I usually take a tylenol / aspirin combo too which helps the pounding a bit. Just try to power through, you'll feel better by the evening or earlier depending how young / healthy you are. Planning these hangover days around days you dont need to be 100% like a day off is good too.

I basically agree with OP on most points - especially hydration - but if this is specific to stimulants I'd say it's as simple as:

1. Take your first dose at lunchtime Saturday with a top-up at 8-11 PM depending on what time you want to go home. Don't redose after midnight if you only want a one-night party or have a massive trip-killer handy for dawn.
2. Stay awake throughout Sunday but with no more naughty top-ups
3. Go to bed your normal sleep time on Sunday night with whatever sleep aids work for you
4. If your amp of choice is meth, take an small dose of an antipsychotic on Sunday night - it will help crush any Monday comedown effects. Take another one on Monday night if you feel awful enough.
5. Monday morning get up half an hour early and go for a walk in the fresh air before you think about getting ready for work. Don't rush the morning and make yourself stressed and anxious.

I basically agree with OP on most points - especially hydration - but if this is specific to stimulants I'd say it's as simple as:

1. Take your first dose at lunchtime Saturday with a top-up at 8-11 PM depending on what time you want to go home. Don't redose after midnight if you only want a one-night party or have a massive trip-killer handy for dawn.
2. Stay awake throughout Sunday but with no more naughty top-ups
3. Go to bed your normal sleep time on Sunday night with whatever sleep aids work for you
4. If your amp of choice is meth, take an small dose of an antipsychotic on Sunday night - it will help crush any Monday comedown effects. Take another one on Monday night if you feel awful enough.
5. Monday morning get up half an hour early and go for a walk in the fresh air before you think about getting ready for work. Don't rush the morning and make yourself stressed and anxious.
id keep up the antipsychotics on monday too in this scenario. Make sure to eat and drink water while amped too and shower. It all makes a huge difference in how you feel.

id keep up the antipsychotics on monday too in this scenario.

I’ve given up taking anti-psychotics on a long-term permanent basis but I swear taking them just for the 2-3 days after a meth/amp binge crushes the comedown.