• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to appear normal during meth use

EC666

Greenlighter
How does SWIM go about appearing normal to non users while SWIM is on meth?

I used heroin concurrently and found it at least counteracted the pupil dilation somewhat, so i probably looked as normal as any other sallow, skeletal maniac. It's kind of hard to keep yourself from sweating profusely. Try to focus on behaving calmly and not clenching your jaws.

What if SWIM just wants to clean the shit out of everything like a stereotypical tweaker? How would SWIM persuade others that he's just over active and perfectly fine?

I don't know SWIM, but I certainly know Meth. The longer you stand in front of someone trying to persuade them that for the first time in your life you suddenly like cleaning the more they'll be convinced that you're high. To a tweaker you'll be spotted a mile away, to someone drug naive you should be ok as long as you're are not standing in front of them making eye contact explaining yourself a million miles a minute with that Meth look slapped across your Chevy Chase, you should be ok. Maybe.

Yeah.
You could be alright if you take a small oral dose, but if you're really feeling your meth, it'll be damned obvious at least something is up to most people.

I don't know SWIM, but I certainly know Meth. The longer you stand in front of someone trying to persuade them that for the first time in your life you suddenly like cleaning the more they'll be convinced that you're high. To a tweaker you'll be spotted a mile away, to someone drug naive you should be ok as long as you're are not standing in front of them making eye contact explaining yourself a million miles a minute with that Meth look slapped across your Chevy Chase, you should be ok. Maybe.
Lol too true

From a former tweaker: trying to pretend that you're "normal" is mostly a futile effort. Mostly because of the fact that, deep down, you know you're not normal. It's not normal to stay up for 3+ days with no sleep at all. It's not normal to only get sustenance from a pack of pretzels during that time period. So you spend all this time trying purposely to portray normality, but when you do that the battle is pretty much already lost...people may not assume that you're on meth, but they'll definitely notice that you don't look like you're doing so well

And because meth is such a strong drug there are plenty of breaches of normality, you don't even need to get spun for days on end. Just the first initial rush gets a lot of people babbling like morons...definitely a vacation from normal behavior for many.

What if SWIM just wants to clean the shit out of everything like a stereotypical tweaker? How would SWIM persuade others that he's just over active and perfectly fine?

This is such a mark of disrespect. You strut over here from drugs-forum.com and assume that this is just a fucking clone of that website, don't you? Come here asking for advice and help without even a hint of any common courtesy or manners (who gives a fuck, right? this is just a placeholder cos drugs-forum.com isn't answering you fast enough, right?) not a please or a thank you or fucking anything, just demanding answers. If that wasn't bad enough you couldn't even be fucked to glance over the rules, which explicitly forbid that SWIM shit cos WE ARE NOT FUCKING DRUGS FORUM.COM, not even a quick glance at a single other thread, which would have shown you that nobody uses it and that it isn't allowed here. It's so fucking arrogant and disrespectful and always a mark of willful ignorance whenever people come here spouting that SWIM shit. If you can't even be bothered to glance at the rules or even a single other thread why the fuck should anyone here help you? fuck off back to drugs-forum.com since you actually bothered to read their fucking rules.

Depends who u are around really. I used to nod out at parties and no1 but the drug users understood lol. Everyone else thought I was tired. Lol

Basically u got no shot around drug users if ur high, I can point out someone high on opiates from a mile away while non users will not notice.

If suggest getting high when u aren't trying to convince ppl u are"normal"

This is such a mark of disrespect. You strut over here from drugs-forum.com and assume that this is just a fucking clone of that website, don't you? Come here asking for advice and help without even a hint of any common courtesy or manners (who gives a fuck, right? this is just a placeholder cos drugs-forum.com isn't answering you fast enough, right?) not a please or a thank you or fucking anything, just demanding answers. If that wasn't bad enough you couldn't even be fucked to glance over the rules, which explicitly forbid that SWIM shit cos WE ARE NOT FUCKING DRUGS FORUM.COM, not even a quick glance at a single other thread, which would have shown you that nobody uses it and that it isn't allowed here. It's so fucking arrogant and disrespectful and always a mark of willful ignorance whenever people come here spouting that SWIM shit. If you can't even be bothered to glance at the rules or even a single other thread why the fuck should anyone here help you? fuck off back to drugs-forum.com since you actually bothered to read their fucking rules.

i like you

Thankfully this isn't someone who is you so you don't have to worry about it.

Thankyou for the feedback, I appreciate the rationality. Sometimes we aren't always the most rational on our own..

I apologize, I actually have never used drugs forum. I meant no disrespect to this website, I honestly didn't realize my wording wasn't ok for these forums. I didn't mean to piss anyone off or diss your forums. I will read the rules and follow carefully and respectfully. Again, I'm really sorry. I see now how ignorant and stupid that was. I hope anyone who sees my post here today can understand I feel really bad and I will read the rules and guidelines thoroughly to successfully post in the future.

Oddly, over five years of on/off meth use this was only an issue for me if I let my hygenie or my nutrition lag. Otherwise I could go awake five days and nobody could tell, not even cops or physicians I ran into, as long as I wasn't examined in detail (got out of two alcohol DUIs b/c of the meth I was on...) My friends who have experience with these drugs say I'm very unique in my ability to keep myshit together.

I think its's nutrition, hydration, some calories and a lot of practice at beating the mind game and presenting as normal.

It's possible I'm unique, or it's a mix of not caring what others think (so no self-consciousness), confidence, behaviorial control.

That said, I used to need an hour or so after a big hit (IV) or a few fast bowls b/f I was ready for prime time. So, this wasn't an absolute for me.

Try to keep up a good outward appearance without worrying too much, it's the nervousness that gives people away. Plus, I usually had opioids to reduce pupil size... or benzos to take the edge off and maybe that helped my outward affect. But not always, plenty of times I went "solo " and was fine for days.

I'd do five to ten day runs and nobody would tell me it was time to tap out, when most others had long ago fried out. Even sober, knowing friends never knew what day I was on, or even if I was unless I told them.

And exremely pure d-methamp. Can't stress enough the quality of your gear making a big difference. I can pass as sober high as fuck on meth, no so with average quality blow.

Last edited:
I think the only people you will have trouble with are drug users, or people that know you when you are not on meth. be careful. If you see shadow people...just disregard them...you can catch them up on the conversations later.

I think the only people you will have trouble with are drug users, or people that know you when you are not on meth. be careful. If you see shadow people...just disregard them...you can catch them up on the conversations later.

Do people actually talk to shadow people as though they're real people?

I have never used meth and never will; but I've been around people who were high on meth or even Adderall/Dexedrine, and it's obvious these people are on speed.

Amps are like alcohol with the inhibition loosening. That's one reason so many people give themselves away. That and cut up gear. Pure d-methamp is a lock to act normal if you keep doses reasonable and practice a little self-awareness.

But you may never fool everyone, each time.

When I used to shoot speedballs regularly...the first ten to fifteen minutes was a no go. Once the coke wore off a little or got overridden by the heroin I was okay.

Basically, the rule of thumb is "If you think its noticeable, it is definitely noticeable." Don't let your drug use get in the way of your social life. There is a finite amount of time that someone can see you while you are high on potent stims until they start asking questions....you have a little window where things are alright....make sure to make a ninja like exit before that window of time is up.