View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

how to act normal on dxm?

TatumAvery1991

Greenlighter
Okay I'm going to be going somewhere where people can't know I'm high. How can I act normal while on dxm? I'm taking robo but not enough to really trip just wanna feel good. Also what would be a good dose for a female weighing 108 lbs for a good happy feeling but no tripping? Thanks!

Don't bother, any dose that would effect you will also do things like dilate your pupils.

Don't trip in a environment where you have to act sober. That's just asking for troubke.

DXM doesn't strike me as a drug you could get away with in public very easily. The obvious harm reduction advice is to not take drugs in circumstances where you're required to conceal it.

Since you're probably going to do that anyway though, you should at least try to be on a more appropriate substance. I've never had a problem getting away with being moderately stoned in public. I find that AL-LAD doesn't dilate my pupils and leaves me very functional. I once spent all day doing cocaine before work; that night my boss pulled me aside and complimented how hard I had worked that day.

I'm not trying to suggest you do any of those, just pointing out that some substances are more suited to the task than others. Dissociatives would probably be the last class of drugs I would choose.

Take a low dose, probably 100-200mg.
DXM gives me really bad ataxia - worse than anything else I've ever had. Most I've ever had was around 500mg and I couldn't walk a straight line no matter how hard I tried. It turned me into a bumbling wreck.

Since I found MXE I won't be taking DXM ever again.

I find the best way is simply to repeat whatever the person trying to talk to you says. This will appear normal enough.

DXM has really the worst body load ever. It's so hard to act sober on dosages of 500mg and up.
I also have to keep walking to counteract the horrible bodyload, the nausea and the dizziness.

But I found that I have somewhat of a clear mind on DXM. Like I am at least able to try to act sober. I can memorize what time it is etc...