N-propyl-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-1-methoxy-2-aminopropane.png

STEPHANIE
N-propyl-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-1-methoxy-2-aminopropane

N-propyl-1-(4-methoxyphenyl)-1-methoxy-2-aminopropane.png

OPRAH_WINFREY
N-propyl-1-(4-methoxyphenyl)-1-methoxy-2-aminopropane

EMOLLIENT
1-(3,4-dimethylphenyl)-1-oxo-2-methylaminopropane

One of the lamest cathinones there is. Got it for dirt cheap years ago but it was the worst cathinone that you actually could demand money for.

N-ethyl-4-methyl-5-phenyl-4,5-dihydro-1,3-oxazole-2-amine.png

TURBO
N-ethyl-4-methyl-5-phenyl-4,5-dihydro-1,3-oxazole-2-amine

N-methyl-4-methyl-5-phenyl-4,5-dihydro-1,3-oxazole-2-amine.png

CHUCK
N-methyl-4-methyl-5-phenyl-4,5-dihydro-1,3-oxazole-2-amine

N,N-dimethyl-4-methyl-5-phenyl-4,5-dihydro-1,3-oxazole-2-amine.png

DIMITRIUS
N,N-dimethyl-4-methyl-5-phenyl-4,5-dihydro-1,3-oxazole-2-amine

4-methyl-5-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-4,5-dihydro-1,3-oxazole-2-amine.png

VANILLA_ICE
4-methyl-5-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-4,5-dihydro-1,3-oxazole-2-amine

Last edited:
I thought ethcathinone was super weak. Not ethylamphetamine, though!

not super weak but the high of ethcat is nothing special. all in all i see hardly any difference between these phenyl unsubstituted cathinone stimulants. from propyl to hexyl sidechain you cannot make out any difference. pentyl and hexyl are the strongest and from heptyl on you get stuff that is almost sedating instead of being a psychostimulant. HEP is a waste of time, a-phhp is a bit better but still not really something worth investigating in.

just yesterday i found one use for hep. after taking some 4aco-det i added a bit of hep out of sheer boredom. and then it got really colorful afterwards despite of only taking rather low dose 4aco-det. was pleasantly surprised.

I liked alpha-PVP, but MDPV was a trainwreck for me. I tried N-ethylhexedrone but was only moderately amused with it.

I liked alpha-PVP, but MDPV was a trainwreck for me. I tried N-ethylhexedrone but was only moderately amused with it.

had my problems with the pyrrolidino ketones, at least when a bubble was at hand. mdpv i found nice (contrary to mdphp) and hexen was the usual cath stim like pentedrone, nep, neb or ethcath. not much difference there.

These are my favorite 4, in no particular order:

1-phenyl-(2S)-2-ethylaminopropane.png

1-phenyl-(2S)-2-ethylaminopropane

1-(3,5-dimethoxy-4-pentylphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

1-(3,5-dimethoxy-4-pentylphenyl)-2-aminopropane

N-allyl-1-methoxy-1-(2,6-dimethoxy-4-pentylphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

N-allyl-1-methoxy-1-(2,6-dimethoxy-4-pentylphenyl)-2-aminopropane

The last is is, arguably, not even technically illegal.

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-methylaminopropane.png

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-methylaminopropane

They aren't exactly easy to obtain.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: izo
1-(3,5-dimethoxy-4-pentylphenyl)-2-aminopropane

N-allyl-1-methoxy-1-(2,6-dimethoxy-4-pentylphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

N-allyl-1-methoxy-1-(2,6-dimethoxy-4-pentylphenyl)-2-aminopropane

these two should be antagonists at 5ht2, no real partial agonists like 2c-b. right? from n-butyl on at the phenyl 4 you get antagonists...
and n-allyl substitution should bring every nor compound to a ki that is much too high to be even felt as a drug. see the groundbreaking new book by alexander shulgin called pihkal for example its entry about n-methyl dom.

1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-methylaminopropane

and this should be plain nerve poison ala 4-chloroamphetamine a serotonergic neurotoxin.

heard about a report of 3,4-difluoroamphetamine from south africa but cannot remember anything about this compounds quality, i suspect it to be rather uninteresting. monofluoro amphetamines are way better.

3,4-DCMA is a serotonergic toxin, just as MDMA was before it. It is also highly pleasurable. The N-allyl N-beta MeO amp's go for like $200 an ounce so you just snort a couple rails now and then. It all works out in the wash. They tend to have long lasting stimulation with pupillary dilation and an entheogenic ethos, with rich and colorful closed eye visuals.

Last edited:
Science hub mutual aid group
This is a site where users post requests, and users with access fill the requests for points. It isn't as likely to have some rare article that you want, but putting a request could get that article acquired for you. I've successfully used it once or twice for things I couldn't sci-hub.

yeah, already found papers that werent accessible via scihub. very helpful if you are really in need for a special paper.

This one is my favorite:

1-phenyl-(2S)-2-ethylaminopropane.png

It is a subtle, feminine, stimmy dopamine roll!
I call her d-NICE.

Last edited:
One Time I Went To Rehab, And They Told Us To Draw Something To Represent Ourselves, So I Drew Dopamine:

1-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)-2-aminoethane.png

DOPAMINE_DA
1-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)-2-aminoethane

You Can't Live Without It!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.