• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How the hell do people use 29-31 gauge? 25 gauge clogging up on pullback..

The high from IV'd buprenorphine is almost indistinguishable from the "plateau stage" of a heroin high IMO. There's no rush but properly-dosed it's undoubtedly the most economical of any opioid you could possibly abuse that way.

Also, less is more with buprenorphine. Dividing one suboxone strip into four pieces for an injection preparation, that's way way too much. You should be aiming for a dose measurable in the micrograms...that's how injection-ready buprenorphine is doled out, buprenorphine is a very potent narcotic opioid and if you're attempting to inject a dose that would get a recreational drug user high by taking it orally, you're taking too much. You should be aiming for a dose that'll dissolve (seemingly) completely in about 30 units of water.

Note: the above information is for entertainment purposes only, don't inject buprenorphine, drugs are bad mmkay, etc.
It was so bad. I forgot that when I finally woke up, all I did was vomit for hours. When I was done vomiting, I would drink water and throw up even more. Please don't anyone do the dumb ass shit I did.

The high from IV'd buprenorphine is almost indistinguishable from the "plateau stage" of a heroin high IMO. There's no rush but properly-dosed it's undoubtedly the most economical of any opioid you could possibly abuse that way.

Also, less is more with buprenorphine. Dividing one suboxone strip into four pieces for an injection preparation, that's way way too much. You should be aiming for a dose measurable in the micrograms...that's how injection-ready buprenorphine is doled out, buprenorphine is a very potent narcotic opioid and if you're attempting to inject a dose that would get a recreational drug user high by taking it orally, you're taking too much. You should be aiming for a dose that'll dissolve (seemingly) completely in about 30 units of water.

Note: the above information is for entertainment purposes only, don't inject buprenorphine, drugs are bad mmkay, etc.

ive injected entire strips at once,

at this point my tolerance is ruined

Less is more with buprenorphine. Once you drop your tolerance down you will learn this. The high is stronger and cleaner with sub-milligram doses. You are just wasting it if you shoot milligrams.

I do not shoot anything anymore, and I put a sliver of bupe under my tongue and it gets me lit every time.

Where are you getting 18-22g rigs, anyway? Every pharmacy I went to only sold 28-30g rigs. I did buy some new old stock glass rigs from Russia on ebay once, it was a badass set up, removable needles and so fourth, but they were like 24g and felt like a hole punch compared to insulin needles.

Less is more with buprenorphine. Once you drop your tolerance down you will learn this. The high is stronger and cleaner with sub-milligram doses. You are just wasting it if you shoot milligrams.

I do not shoot anything anymore, and I put a sliver of bupe under my tongue and it gets me lit every time.

Where are you getting 18-22g rigs, anyway? Every pharmacy I went to only sold 28-30g rigs. I did buy some new old stock glass rigs from Russia on ebay once, it was a badass set up, removable needles and so fourth, but they were like 24g and felt like a hole punch compared to insulin needles.

Idk lol steroid needles are pharmacy discrepancy in Massachusetts I’ve never been denied going to mom and pop shops, they are legal to buy no script.

But I just order them online.. and yes removable needle is amazing ahah 100 needles for $9.

I know less is more with sub sometimes it’s just hard maintaining on only sub as a drug addict and when I have no other drugs to use it’s hard to keep my bupe dose down even if it’s for my benefit.

Idk lol steroid needles are pharmacy discrepancy in Massachusetts I’ve never been denied going to mom and pop shops, they are legal to buy no script.

But I just order them online.. and yes removable needle is amazing ahah 100 needles for $9.

I know less is more with sub sometimes it’s just hard maintaining on only sub as a drug addict and when I have no other drugs to use it’s hard to keep my bupe dose down even if it’s for my benefit.

I see. When you do have the opportunity to detox and start again with microgram doses, it is well worth the effort. Taking whole strips is a waste, and the ceiling dose is so low (16-24mg, depending on the individual) that you stop feeling it rather quickly. Once you have the knack of it, you will be set. You will also have a stock of strips saved up after a while that you can... well... do something with.