• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids How the fuck do I take these Oxy's

killboypowerhead

Greenlighter
So I've never done opioids before other than some vicodins that I didn't enjoy very much. The other day he scored a fair amount of oxy's, 15mg IRs and I took two last night and just ended up sick as shit and I still haven't slept. Throwing up, dizzy, lightheaded, can't sleep.
What should I have done instead? Was really hoping for that bomb euphoria but I just got sick

You took too much. You should try taking only one.
10-15mg with low opiate tolerance is enough.
Also, many people are expecting too much when they try opiates, expecting a better than sex rush. They are surprisingly subtle, but very sneaky, insidious amd HIGHLY addictive.
Also beware of fakes. There are many fakes that contain lethal doses of fentanyl everywhere now, especially USA and Canada.

The euphoria can make new users like yourself vomit ruthlessly it's like a head rush that won't stop for you, maybe you shouldn't take more because once you like it...

Opiate nausea is especially brutal if you have no tolerance. Next time take 15mg max. A good rule for recreational drug use is always start out with the lowest threshold dose.

I can suggest getting some good pot to go with it ( prefferably an indica dominant strain ) or good hash that'll kill any nausea.

First, make sure you are getting them from a reliable source who gets them from a script. Oxy has an unforgettable chemical taste that can be spotted a mile away. Unpleasant for most, it grows on you. Second, do not do 30MG again please. The truth is, if you cut one of the 15MG in half, you might get the euphoria you seek. If not, after 35 minutes take the other half.

As for the sleep, Oxycodone is one of the more "speedy" opioids. Some tolerant users still have issues sleeping on it. If you threw up, chances are you puked up a decent amount of your dosage. Start low, and then take the other half. If it is street shit; don't bother. A buzz isn't worth your life and street dealers cut many pills with Fentayl since it is cheap and readily available as it doesn't need to be processed through opium.

That reminds me of the first time I took Oxy. I felt nauseous after taking too much. So I cut back. I took Gravol while waiting for it to wear off.

I don't think you should ever rely on taste to ID anything since most drugs have a bitter taste and even though they might be distinct once you put it in your mouth you are already at the point of ingesting the substance.

That being said I agree that knowing your source is very important.

I don't think you should ever rely on taste to ID anything since most drugs have a bitter taste and even though they might be distinct once you put it in your mouth you are already at the point of ingesting the substance.

That being said I agree that knowing your source is very important.
^ this is accurate af but nothing on planet earth is as bitter as morphine sulphate, oxy tastes like candy in comparison =p

To note, it's not that opiate fans love the taste, it's just that they know what's coming next....Sweet Bliss!