L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How soon is too soon for second date?

max_

Bluelighter
I met this girl online and we had a date earlier today. I liked her and I want to ask her out tomorrow to band. I would prefer waiting but the band is really good and it's tomorrow.

What if shes thinking right now of the fun time she had with you on your previous date with her and she cant wait until you ask her out again! I am sure that if you both had a really good time together then why not make it stretch a little bit longer. You want to build on the relationship like you are doing now.

I don't see any problem you asking her out again, ,,then again I hear about this '72'hr rule, which means it is good to wait a few days before asking her out again.

I say go for it bub!

I agree with D. Besides, if you felt you had a good time, chances are she did too. If she did she will be excited that you asked her out again so quickly. It is never to early for a second date, :) Go for it!! Let us know how it turned out.

Last edited:
one date and you're already playing games? you want to ask her out to see a band then ask her out...

alasdair

Why would there be a timelimit about this? Just go to see the band and have a good time. If she judges you for asking her out too soon, she is stupid and doesn't worth it anyway.

one date and you're already playing games? you want to ask her out to see a band then ask her out...

alasdair

This. Slightly.

You want company and pleasure. Go for it! If it works out it does, if not, there is always moving-on. Enjoy your night; either way. ;)<3

go for it.

you either win or lose.

if you dont try thats losing by default