• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How should SWIM split up her Xanax to get the most out of it?

StarrGirl

Greenlighter
I'm new here so bare with me. ? SWIM has been clean off of everything for 42 days so far. Well SWIM just picked up 3 2mg Xanax bars. Specifically the green ones split into 3 parts, made by DAVA. I heard they're the "best" bars out there because there's muscle relaxers in them, but I doubt that. Before SWIM's clean time, she used Xanax recreationally only for a few months or so. But the last month very heavily, averaging around 4-10mg a day. SWIM does have severe anxiety issues that manifests in nervous tics & compulsively pulling out her hair & picking at her skin. Gross I know.

SWIM wants to take all 3 of these sticks in one night. SWIM lives with her parents & brother who are very suspicious of her drug habits so she would mostly stay in her bedroom at night. SWIM has to go to group therapy tomorrow morning at 9am & also is attending an open interview (10am-6pm) that is very important to SWIM.

So my question is, how should SWIM space out the bars to get the most fucked up while making it last at least 4-5 hours. SWIM doesn't mind staying up late.

We don't SWIM here. Just say I, unless you are truly talking about a friend
Anyway I am a Xanax LOVER so I would take all 3 bars at one time, but thats just me, because I love Xanax so much

Oh I feel dumb �� lol ok I'll prob take 2 or 2.5 at once & save the rest for when it starts wearing off

Yeah, start by taking them slowly and work your way up until you get where you wanna be, just like with any drug you can always take more but can't remove them once their in you.

Do keep an eye on your benzo consumption because at those high doses your taking and days in a row you could become addicted VERY quickly. I'm surprised you are not addicted already or at least some trouble sleeping or rebound anxiety?

I have simple rules for my xanax usage which keep me in the clear and many people I know use these rules as well.

1) Never take xanax for more than three days in a row.

2) Take breaks to lower your tolerance and keep it low. Two days of a week then skip the rest (I still feel a 0.5mg from doing this! :) )

3) Don't take a xanax everytime you feel bad because this reinforces negative addictive behaviors.

These are the rules i follow when using any benzo and so far I've not built a tolerance and no withdrawal.

Don't mean to preach but this is a Harm Reduction forum so I figured I'd share my tips.

Oh and most importantly, lifes too short so have fun!