• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How should I start keeping myself safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah shes doomed to be a heroin and crack addict on the street because she tried mushrooms and smokes pot, get over yourself. I can tell by your profile pic that you are in love with yourself and think you are hot shit hate to break it to you but not all men are predators like you insinuate with your tone.

Where did Colorado suggest men were predators or insinuate they were a man hater?

The OP just wants some help and that is what this forum is here for and obviously for harm reduction reasons too.
We don’t need to be slagging each other off. 👍

DO NOT hide stuff underground!

This is how Heroin has become contaminated with the Botulism toxin and the bacteria that produce it.
The bacteria get inside the stash through a tiny hole and then contaminate it.
Dealers/traffickers have hidden stuff underground and this has happened.
This doesn’t just apply to Heroin!
You do not want to be using any drug that’s contaminated with that shit as it’s extremely dangerous!
Yes you think you’ve wrapped your stuff air tight but I imagine all those people who ended up with contaminated stuff thought the same too.

Wipe your internet history if you’re doing your research online and get into a habit of doing that, do you don’t forget.

Another idea is to buy some kind of stash can, stash brush or bottle etc, one that looks and feels like the genuine article and put it around real one’s of your’s, so they’ll not be suspicious and it’s not out of place. 👍

Also animals! I’ve had multiple times where animals have dug up what I buried. I still think burying it is the safest method but it needs to be deep and sealed in a way to absolutely ensure no water gets in. Both are hard to do.

-GC

Going from forging my grandmother's checks, stealing cash and medications from family, friends and strangers, pawning everything I own, suffering O.Ds, hospitalizations, ruining relationships and opportunities to holding down the same job for over a decade, being present for my daughter and my husband, making progress in therapy IS recovery for ME.

right - that's you

ive never done anything like that - stolen anything from my family or friends - that's just something i don't do - i smoked weed, majored in coke for a few years from about 17-20, then quit the yayo, and moved back to psychedelics, mdma, and weed nearly exclusively from then until now and im 50 - a few run-ins with yayo again in between but nothing major - tried heroin, in my early 20s, didn't like it too much and also knew to stay away but had to try it just to see - and then i didn't try meth until i was about 39 and i didn't like that too much either and i didn't wanna become a tweeker - never ended up with a drinking habit either - not a fan of bring drunk although i like a couple beers

never ended up in rehab or jail or anything like that although did get busted with weed when i was 21 - paid a fine and was on probation for 6 months but that was back in 93

and that's me

:)

oh wait - i forgot the benzo era - that was in the early to mid 2000s....and i popped mostly valiums for about a 4 year run - but i never did them everyday and i never got addicted to them - i just bought them off connections and friends - never had a script - and i ordered them online a few times back then bacause they were super easy to order online back then

i used to take them maybe maximum 1 to 3 times a week and usually about 10 to 20 mgs of valium - it was fun but i don't remember a lot from those times which kinda sucks because when im reminded by friends about how much fun we had, i say "oh yea i remember that now" but only vaguely

Last edited:
Hey guys

1) this thread kinda goes against our forum guidelines, as we're not here to help you get away with your drug use, but how to be safer through it. I believe it's rule 3 in this sub forum

2) This thread has become a bit of a shit show with a lot of insults hurled and posts that need to be deleted/edited so I'm going to be closing it.

This discussion unfortunately devolved into a debate about whether or not teenagers should be smoking weed and taking psychedelics.
As someone who did both throughout my teenage years to deal with some very fucked up life circumstances surrounding childhood abuse, I'll give my perspective here.

@cybrina, here is my honest opinion:
Psychedelic use generally has a minimum maturity level rather than a minimum age.
If you can be smart with your use, go into a trip with a good headspace, trip in a good environment (This means only doing it with one or two people who you know very well and who are aware that you are tripping. Generally, if you're doing it at a parent's house where you have to hide your use from them, that's a recipe for a bad trip), etc. then you should be fine with moderate doses taken occasionally.
This should go without saying but - Don't trip at school, don't trip with people you don't know well, don't trip with your parents in the other room (unless they know that you are tripping and are okay with it), don't trip if you have something you have to do the same day or the day after.
Prepare for your trips, try to use psychedelics to improve yourself and heal in order to get the most out of them, and have respect for the substances that you are taking.
Do this, and your experiences will be greatly rewarding.

As for weed, that is a trickier subject.
Scientific evidence seems to indicate that cannabis has a moderately negative effect on brain development & a temporary detriment to cognition that both increase significantly with frequency of use.
We're not going to convince anyone to quit entirely here, and I'm not going to try to.
But it may be a wise idea to exercise moderation until your 20s.
If you can avoid using daily and keep your dosages moderate (Especially with edibles), then you will probably find the most benefit and the least detriment from weed.
I watched many friends destroy academic opportunities, quit hobbies, waste tons of money (spending $10/gram will drain your bank account very quickly), and become very boring people because they were just smoking way too much weed when they were teenagers.
They aren't doing so well now that we're in our early 20s.
These people generally had past/current trauma that they were trying to escape.
Oftentimes, they would have been far better off if they just kept the weed to the weekends, got on medication, and got therapy 1-2x a week.

It's up to you to decide what balance works best for you and your lifestyle.
Just try to exercise moderation where possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.