• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How severely is your weed high affected after LSD?

Isobutane

Greenlighter
I'll be called a pussy for this, but two-three weeks ago I took a third of a tab and had a rad time.
However, since then, I've read that people may need to take much more consideration in regards to set and setting when smoking pot as the high may be more "trip-like".

I've been under a bit of pressure lately and want to smoke for stress relief, however, am I likely to be plunged into a bad trip due to my stressful setting?

Keep in mind that the only kind of weed I can get where I live is some hella strong hydro shit as well.

Thanks!

I don't think that's really a thing unless you're doing huge doses of acid frequently. I binged acid for 3 months and it hasnt affected my weed high at all.
However I also find it that people say that smoking weed on LSD will make the acid more intense but that's never really happened to me, I just feel high + tripping.

This is a real phenomenon, I have experienced it. It's mainly noticeable if you use a large amount of Cannabis at once and get really high, though. If you use a more moderate amount then you'll have nothing to worry about.

There's nothing wrong with tripping on 1/3 of a dose of LSD. I also know people who are likewise very sensitive. If someone thinks less of you because you were smart and took the dose you knew was right for you, just tell them where to shove it.

Only lasts about a week. just a bit more trippy nothing to worry about.

what? no sir, this is all non-sense. get a weed with high CBD contents for a more relaxed state. but ive enever even half noticed any difference in the weed high after doing massive amounts more acid.

what? no sir, this is all non-sense. get a weed with high CBD contents for a more relaxed state. but ive enever even half noticed any difference in the weed high after doing massive amounts more acid.
this is backed by the pharmacology of the LSD molecule. its not inside you anymore, the molecule is quite delicate and through enough flushes through your system its completely removed. anything past that is just your head. If u think it will make u trip out, u will probabaly trip out. the mind is a powerful thing. if u go into it smiling and happy and such u will be fine. Perhaps the psychedelics are not for you.

Great for you, and a stellar singular example but it does have an affect for some people including me.

Cannabis can already be plenty "trip-like" on its own at the right dose and in the right setting without the need to ever have done psychedelics first. It's probably for this reason that many people do start to notice the trippier effects of cannabis more after they become more consciously alert of such things from using psychedelics, but the question is: would they not have been able to get those effects out of it anyway if they had just thought of it like that in the first place?

Personally, I went through a phase where all of my cannabis highs seemed very psychedelic while I was tripping often, but nowadays I trip even harder and yet my cannabis highs feel no different than they did anymore before I ever used psychedelics. There are probably an incredibly large number of complex factors at play, but I do think your frame of mind probably contributes significantly.

However, I should mention that I do get the previously mentioned lingering trippy effects for about a week after dosing regardless of my mind state, and not just after LSD but after any psychedelic. My guess is that this has less to do with the cannabis high being altered and more just with your brain still being residually altered from tripping, which the cannabis then makes more significant just like it does anything that's going on in your mind.

Great for you, and a stellar singular example but it does have an affect for some people including me.
No, every human, reacts to LSD the same. Look it up, its is one of the more universal drugs. it differs very little person to person ( i would quote all the sources i have researched but i do not, look it up) and the molecule gets out of your system VERY quickly. YOU are stating a singular example. I looked at the pharmacology.

Cannabis can already be plenty "trip-like" on its own at the right dose and in the right setting without the need to ever have done psychedelics first. It's probably for this reason that many people do start to notice the trippier effects of cannabis more after they become more consciously alert of such things from using psychedelics, but the question is: would they not have been able to get those effects out of it anyway if they had just thought of it like that in the first place?

Personally, I went through a phase where all of my cannabis highs seemed very psychedelic while I was tripping often, but nowadays I trip even harder and yet my cannabis highs feel no different than they did anymore before I ever used psychedelics. There are probably an incredibly large number of complex factors at play, but I do think your frame of mind probably contributes significantly.

However, I should mention that I do get the previously mentioned lingering trippy effects for about a week after dosing regardless of my mind state, and not just after LSD but after any psychedelic. My guess is that this has less to do with the cannabis high being altered and more just with your brain still being residually altered from tripping, which the cannabis then makes more significant just like it does anything that's going on in your mind.

yes, and listen to a warped sound bit, its indiscernible, than listen to the actual words, than back to the warped version. you will be able to hear the words. it is not "unlocking" anything, it is merely making you more aware of the psychedelia created through cannabis. There is no magic in this world, it is all documented and explainable. People who say things are explainable simply are too lazy to look them up.