• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How serious do u think my withdrawals will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tboy246

Bluelighter
What's up guys. I posted a few days ago asking something similar but now the situation's a little different so I feel it warrants a new thread.. I'm talking about my buddy here but I'll talk as if its me for ease of reading. I've been using Roxi IR 30's since Friday the 18th and its now Saturday the 26th (so a little over a week). I've been taking 90 - 150 mgs a day (might be a day in there where I did 180 mgs) usually just in one sitting for about 11 or 12 days now as stated. What kind of withdrawals am I looking at here and now?
I know there's some very experienced people here who can help me out with this question as now at this point I'm pretty nervous about what's to come.. I've never used this much for so long. I've never been hardcore addicted yet but I have messed around with opiates quite a few times these past 2 years with my use never going longer than a week and never going over 90 mgs a day. I've experience slight withdrawal symptoms once before using 90 mgs a day for a week.
This time, before I started using on the 18th, I was relatively clean so I didn't start using while I was already facing withdrawals. What's u guys' honest opinion on what I'm going to go through here? My last dose was 90 mgs at 6 a.m. this mornicome.Saturday the 26th). Thanks in advance! And I apologize if I annoy anyone by making a second thread related to the first one, I'm just a little uneasy about what's to come

thats fucking nothing. stop crying and get over it man. worst case youll be mildly uncomfortable for a week tops. If i dont get to the methadone clinic within 27 hours of my last dose Im throwing up violently and depending on how constipated i am either getting horrible diarreah or horrible stomach discomfort

thats fucking nothing. stop crying and get over it man. worst case youll be mildly uncomfortable for a week tops. If i dont get to the methadone clinic within 27 hours of my last dose Im throwing up violently and depending on how constipated i am either getting horrible diarreah or horrible stomach discomfort

That's really unnecesary man. I don't know why you have to put the guy down like that. If you're so "above" this guy's situation in terms of your usage, then why would you even lower yourself to the position of answering it? Your notion that everyone else doesn't experience powerful withdrawal, but that you do, is childish.

You will be fine. This is not going to be a medical emergency or even that bad OP. Literally nothing might happen. Aside from that, we've been seeing way too many of these "How Bad Will My Withdrawal" be threads over the past couple of weeks. I don't always close them right away and give an explanation as to why they're not allowed, but it seems like that's provoking more of them to be created.

We'll be covering the subject in a little more detail over the coming days, but to anybody reading this, we're going to stop supporting threads with no other substance than what I've stated here. It's not possible to predict. It wouldn't be possible to predict with a concise medical history, complete diet, genetic testing, etc. There are too many variables and the discussion detracts from serious topics. Opioid withdrawal is not life threatening.

This doesn't mean we're not helping people who are in withdrawal anymore. It means we're not helping anyone estimate their withdrawal length anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.