• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How safe is Prolintane compared to other substances/stimulants?

Mycophile

Bluelighter
I'm just curious if anyone knows how safe Prolintane is in comparison to other substances and stimulants?

I ran out recently but I had a little bit and was experimenting with doses usually ranging between 50-70mgs around twice a week for a couple months.

MOST of my experiences were fairly positive but there were some negative ones and often part of an experience would also be negative with me feeling somewhat overstimulated.

However, once I found my proper dose at 50mgs I had more positive experiences than not.

There WAS one time when I was up all night and couldn't sleep (I forget why, I think I'd messed up my sleep schedule by being up on Kratom) at all and got up to go to work and took 50mgs so I wouldn't be tired and felt really good, and then took another 20mgs and suddenly felt dizzy and threw up a few times and then felt good and fairly euphoric the rest of the day after that but was wondering if anyone knew why I threw up??

Maybe I just took too much coupled with having been up all night?

Actually, as I remember that had been a long weekend of not doing great things, I think Kratom Friday, then Kratom/Prolintane/Phenibut/alcohol (I didn' drink THAT much thogh) combo on Saturday, and then Prolintane again Sunday so I think Monday was my third day of Prolintane in a row at dosage usually around 50mgs and the recommended dosage is usually around 40mgs.

Perhaps that was just too much Prolintane in one weekend and my body didn't like it??

Anyways, so I guess now I am asking both about why I may have thrown up that time and whether or not people think Prolintane is safe but more the latter.

It is generally regarded as having a "good safety profile" in that it was prescribed in the 1950s to geriatrics, but I want to make sure that ORAL usage ISN'T harmful to the same degree as Crystal Meth or Cocaine is??

Can anyone confirm or deny this??

And would people say it probably has around the same risks and safety profile as Dexadrine or Adderall?

It isn't very well known, but I'd like to know what people think before I decide to order more.

My feeling from taking it is that it PROBABLY isn't that different from something like Dexadrine or Adderall, but I just don't know.

THanks

STILL no opinions on these even from moderators??

Even in comparison to something like Cocaine?

I feel RELATIVELY safe with doses around 50mgs especially because of hearing it "has a good safety profile" as a drug prescribed in the 50s, but still, I wish there was more info out there.

If no one responds this time I won't call it TTT again...just probably wait a couple weeks and post again in another forum lol.