• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How safe is it to plug tar H and do you just prepare it as if you were to shoot it?

FunctionlJnkieGal

Bluelighter
^'Cause that's what I did and I wound up with mild rectal bleeding for the next few days. I'm no stranger to rectal bleeding, but I've never had it happen after plugging anything (maybe I tore something after inserting the oral syringe?). That was the first time I plugged H in particular. I cooked it with water in a spoon, sucked it up with an oral syringe through a cigarette filter, then let it cool for a minute before plugging. Did I do something wrong? Maybe plugging wasn't the best route, but I prefer not to use needles and smoking it feels like I wasted the majority of it.

That's how you do it, just be careful with the syringe and perhaps stick some sort of lubricant on it if you're causing, uh, damage.

The solution itself shouldn't cause major irritation as long as its cooled to around body temerature.

Thanks for the advice. Next time I'll wait a minute or 2 longer to make sure its cool enough...and I see you're a fan of DUNE. That's awesome. :)

If you chase the dragon properly, it is essentially the same as IV use, if you have never injected you may taste the rush

It must be done properly, with the right type of your ?medicine? and preferably of good purity, and it absorbs well when inhaled, and gets the fastest route to the CNS aside from IV- Smoking is bad, yet people smoke cigarettes- You get the idea?

Vaping not quite as bad, with pure dope it would lessen and chasing the dragon occasionally may be preferable to your issue

Though do what works, just don?t plug certain opioids, as many actually have a delayed onset, albeit with a sometimes longer duration of action - Oxy for example, just swallow and snort, unless in pain and have large doses