L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How safe is it to chew on some minge?

L

LeedsBloke

I love to chew minge and lick a woman's cunt. How safe is this to do if it's a random girl? Can you get HIV this way? I know you can get herpes that way but if a girl looks like she has herpes, talks about injecting drugs, or smells bad I just don't have sex with her.

I'm not a doctor or medical professional but apparently generally it's pretty safe, and it's "low risk" for HIV but if you have an open cut or broken skin in your mouth and she's HIV+ or if she's menstruating (never done this myself but I know some men and women like to do it), your risk increases, and you can get other STDs even if the person does not show any symptoms of them.

I've heard of people using dental dams or cutting up a condom for giving a woman oral sex; but what's the point in that? I'd rather just not have sex than do that since I like to taste a woman and not latex.

Last edited:
Some guy who posts on bl got worms from it. Chlamydia and hpv of the throat are risks too . Sucka doesnt it.

worms? woah

do they live in the vag or was it somehow from her arse to his mouth. what kind of worms?

I forget tbh. Dude came dowm with a lingering malaise and got tested for all the things and got hep b and parasitic worm from the activities he was doing . They would be from the colon but worms do exit out that way and can stick on skin.

Kids get that a lot. You have to use a bit of rolled up sticky tape to scrape the buggers off and dose with combantrin. Its pretty gross.

An old friend of mine who never shaved and had mountains of pubic hair got a severe pubic lice infestation from bonking some guy out at a doof. They were swarming man. She had to get the treatment for that but had another partner after the doof guy so I dont know how he could have missed them . She knew they were there but just didnt really care till they were dropping off her onto the floor.

These are curable things but seriously, gross.

The fuck is minge? Some part of the pussy? Then I've chewed it too; life is too short to worry about disease risk sometimes.

Just from the oral sex bit. You only need to accidently have one wormy hors devours to get intestinal parasites. Thats how they spread, faeces.

Minge is a Brit word for pussy.
The health risks are low. There was a time when the HIV transmission was rated at 0, but then there was a case of a transmission between lesbian partners.
You can get syphilis though, particularly if there is a chancre. Gonorrhea transmission is also possible.
Not sure if it's a route for chlamydia, and there might a risk of genital herpes.