• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How safe is Cocaine compared to Speed?

Josh7000

Bluelighter
I've used speed and read about safety and that you can do it relatively often in low doses and that it can be bad for the heart and liver and can is neurotoxic with quite a harsh prolonged come down, I know speed lasts longer so that could make it more damaging?

Coke is trash in a HR way. Amphetamines are no joke either. Amphetamines, especially prescription ones, are dependable and you can be very productive on them .

Cocaine is so bad in terms of side effects that drugs such as methylphenidate and lidocaine were developed for cases where cocaine might have been used. Amphetamine has a much safer profile as a stimulant than cocaine does.

id recommmend coca leaf, the leaves that cocoaine is made from. they are a much safer alternative.

Cocaine is quite a bit harsher on the body than classical amphetamines, but it's likely much less harsh on the body than meth is. Meth is about as risky as it gets HR wise, and one could say it's technically an amphetamine of sorts (though it is significantly chemically altered). However, other types of amphetamines are actually often prescribed to people suffering from ADHD. So, amphetamines could be said to be among the 'safer' stimulants, when compared to cocaine and they certainly are much less dangerous than methamphetamine is.

Meth is mostly risky because poeple take it recreationally at doses that are literally 100x or more a "pharmaceutical" dose. Meth itself only needs between 5-20mg for most people to get high as fuck, so imagine what happens when people sugest a "minimum" dose as 100mg of street meth.....

Anything inhibiting the re-uptake of both dopamine AND serotonin is unsafe for abuse.

Physically, amphetamine/methamphetamine is prolly sager than cocaine. That said, the first time I tried crystal meth, I did WAY too much, had a horrible fucking reaction, felt like I was gonna have an aneurysm. Tried taking Xanax to come down... second bad move. Wound up getting arrested for basically geeking out in public. Was fucked up for 5 days after, paranoid as fuck, mentally wiped out. The again people who smoke crack carpet farm, peek out windows, and "SHH!" you thinking someone is outside. Either way, high doses of strong stimulants are no good.

btw, if you take too much speed, you arent going to be able to come down with anything, not xanax, not alcohol, not opiates: aside from being dangerous mixing drugs, speed will outlast all of them. and contrary to popular opinion, amphetamines dont make everyone fuck like a champ. I couldnt have gotten an erection if my life depended on it.

Booooooooooo...

the worse effect is the snag
the same as all the best durgs.

Could you explain to me how amphetamine is safer, it seems to have much longer half life in the body which I thought more damage and body strain because it lasts a lot longer and has a long come down. Coke is also natural

And Amphetamines only work on the dopamine pathways, where as Meth is so strong it can involve the serotonin pathways too? I'm unsure about cocaine

Neither of them are natural! amphetamines are a pill, meaning they are man made.. and coke, as in cocaine HCL, is def. not natural, by any means!!! it has many other ingredients in it than just coca leaf, which is basically the only thing coke related that is natural, the coca leaf/plant, and it is man made as well, with many other ingredients, to get it to a powder form.. or almost, pasty-powdery form, when its good, pearly looking as well.. that's a good sign.

Anyways, cocaine... way worse for you than amp, and amphetamines produce way less in the way of side effects, and also when taken in moderate to low doses, it is not nearly as dangerous. I love both of them.. but take only Adderall, at low dose 20mg a day, everyday.. cocaine, I do here and there, used to be very addicted to it.. but stopped, now I can make my self control the urges, with the help of Adderall, and not having access to money and things I used to have, when I was addicted to it, doing it all day/night, not eating or sleeping, and staying in nasty ass roach infested trap houses, just to smoke some hard.. then one day, I lost my car.. then came my job, and of course my income.. then I lost my phone with no $ to pay for it.. then I was really craving it, bad! and it slowly became leass and less bad of a craving, to where I am now, when its around I will do it.. if not, I don't care.. either way, I'm good.. so glad. I used to hate being so fucking addicted to that.. and bupe/dope off and on relapsing on dope, getting back on bupe.. so that too.. and benzos... so yeah, I am good just taking my meds now. and weed, I love it too. smoke everyday.

Thanks for this, I now understand much more, so are you saying it will be safer to just stick to amphetamines?

Cocaine is quite a bit harsher on the body than classical amphetamines, but it's likely much less harsh on the body than meth is. Meth is about as risky as it gets HR wise, and one could say it's technically an amphetamine of sorts (though it is significantly chemically altered). However, other types of amphetamines are actually often prescribed to people suffering from ADHD. So, amphetamines could be said to be among the 'safer' stimulants, when compared to cocaine and they certainly are much less dangerous than methamphetamine is.

ever seen crystal made from scratch? acetone (nail polish remover), phosphorus (scraped off dirty match books), iodine from who knows where I think a photo lab if lucky... LYE (NaOH- aka sodium hydroxide), sulfuric acid, toluene (and worse nonpolar solvents), lithium (which explodes when slightly moist...) I'm not saying the main ingredient is particularly horrid but how many kitchen chemists have the equipment, experience, and education to clean all those poisonous leftovers out? I mean.. that's the difference between "Ice" and "crank" or worse... shake-and-bake that gets whipped up in a couple hours in a 2 liter bottle. not what i'd wanna put in my vein/heart/brain.

Amphetamine is safe for the heart if you aren't getting excessive Catecholemines, hence paradoxal effects in ADHD. Increased heart rate = extra stuff