• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How safe and effective is vraylar at stopping an HWBR trip?

nancy145

Bluelighter
Me and my friend are doing Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds soon. I have a prescription for vraylar, and was wondering how safe and effective it would be at stopping a bad trip for him (like for my friend who doesn't take vraylar). Also, what dose should I give him if this is something that would be safe enough and effective at stopping a bad trip? I've done HWBR seeds a lot so I'm not really worried about myself having a bad trip, I'm just wondering for my friend because it's his first time with any psychedelic.

Me and my friend are doing Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds soon. I have a prescription for vraylar, and was wondering how safe and effective it would be at stopping a bad trip for him (like for my friend who doesn't take vraylar). Also, what dose should I give him if this is something that would be safe enough and effective at stopping a bad trip? I've done HWBR seeds a lot so I'm not really worried about myself having a bad trip, I'm just wondering for my friend because it's his first time with any psychedelic.
My advice is make time for your friend to have a trip where you trip sit for them. Make sure they are in good spirits and mindset, I wouldn’t add any other meds to that. As you don’t know how one would react. Especially under the influence