• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How risky is mixing codeine promethazine and alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrickforsterter

Bluelighter
Hi I don't usually drink but the weather has been so nice today and my gran have me some baileys Irish cream which we both love so I had 2 sips about 5 hours ago after having 280 mg about 11 hours ago I just had more of both I had 180mg of codeine and a few more sips and feel like I need to sit down I will report back shortly if anyone is interested.

in just remembered I also had about 30-40 mg of dxm 10 hours ago from the 'robitusin dry cough' medicine would that be safe to have I haven't had dxm in a while so it is effecting me a lot.

The codeine though I am moderately tolerant I usually don't do more than 300 mg on work day and 600 mg on none work weekend but I have the week off this week but I'm still tryna only take about 390mg or less what I'm most worried about is the promethazine and the Bailey's Irish cresm I'm gonna have a bit more anyway and sit down play ps3 for a bit.

Well I survived passed out for a bit then talked to my uncle for a bit smoking weed now I'm downstairs in the garden at 4 in the morning the only one still awake as usual only because I chose to though I used to have trouble sleeping as a kid probably due to the ps1 and ps2 but now I can easily force myself to go sleep I guess the drugs help though.

You really don't want to be drinking liquor with that much codeine. promethazine and DXM. Next time, nix the alcohol and ask your question before taking whatever combination. We are here to help keep you safe and that's hard to do that after the fact. I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.