• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How rare is Soma/carisoprodol these days?

Be careful, Soma across the board is more apt to make you : fall down, have a wreck, do stupid shit you'd normally not ever do, slur, have DUI's and wrecks.
I hate Soma. It's very short acting as well, I had so wicked fucking seizures because of Soma abuse and not tapering ..

I have no idea about it's status on the streets. But in the US you can get India pharma pretty easily. Pretty damn cheap too. Combined well with India Tapentadol. I've been using Tapentadol for about 8ish months now and like two 100 mg Tapentadols and a couple of Soma's has me nodding like a mother fucker. When I have bromazolam it makes that shit even better.

So last night my buddy, who is a hoarder (of cool things) ask me to guess which Stein mug had some addys in it. I guessed wrong, but the Stein I picked had some Somas in it. He didn't know what they were or where he got them from. He had totally forgotten.

Anyway, how rare is carisoprodol/Soma these days? My eyes lit up immediately. But I have it in the back of my head that somas are like gabapentin and lyrica (and benzos)- they used to hand it out like candy, then people started abusing them and now it's locked down even though it may not be a super scheduled drug. Do they still make 'em? Did the restrictions increase on 'em? Yes yes "let me google that for you" but I felt like googling you, the people.
Spot on. They are almost impossible to get rxed in the US and they are the best Relaxant. You can still get them if yournwilling to putting a little work.

Dm me if you have any questions!

In the UK, I'm not sure if Carisoprodol is prescribed much. I'm not even sure what its legal status is as it doesn't appear on the list of controlled substances (although the list isn't exhaustive):

I'm sure it's POM (prescription only) but don't know what its legal class is.

It's fairly easy to get hold of the Indian pharma 'Pain-o-Somas'. Oddly I'm in the minority as I usually prefer them to Benzos