• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How rare is Soma/carisoprodol these days?

tarman

Bluelighter
So last night my buddy, who is a hoarder (of cool things) ask me to guess which Stein mug had some addys in it. I guessed wrong, but the Stein I picked had some Somas in it. He didn't know what they were or where he got them from. He had totally forgotten.

Anyway, how rare is carisoprodol/Soma these days? My eyes lit up immediately. But I have it in the back of my head that somas are like gabapentin and lyrica (and benzos)- they used to hand it out like candy, then people started abusing them and now it's locked down even though it may not be a super scheduled drug. Do they still make 'em? Did the restrictions increase on 'em? Yes yes "let me google that for you" but I felt like googling you, the people.

I need friends like these. Somas aren’t too rare, pretty sure people get them in Mexico and other places south of the border easily. @nznity whats the word on soma down by you?

I’ve got some I haven’t even tried. Not sure I want too.. They sound finicky.

-GC

So last night my buddy, who is a hoarder (of cool things) ask me to guess which Stein mug had some addys in it. I guessed wrong, but the Stein I picked had some Somas in it. He didn't know what they were or where he got them from. He had totally forgotten.

Anyway, how rare is carisoprodol/Soma these days? My eyes lit up immediately. But I have it in the back of my head that somas are like gabapentin and lyrica (and benzos)- they used to hand it out like candy, then people started abusing them and now it's locked down even though it may not be a super scheduled drug. Do they still make 'em? Did the restrictions increase on 'em? Yes yes "let me google that for you" but I felt like googling you, the people.

I actually get them from someone i met on Ebay that was actually selling trammys online,they come out of Mexico and sell for $25 a box and thrres about 20 in a box i think they’re 350mg, i just add one at a time most any more than that theyre not enjoyable, i add them to an opiate and a valium but they’re really nothing at all by themselves…

As far as I’m aware they’re still quite common. I tend to think of them as being in the same group with gabapentin, pregabalin, tramadol and tapentadol as they’re always dirt cheap. I think there’s a fair few countries with pretty lax pharmacies where these drugs are easily diverted

I need friends like these. Somas aren’t too rare, pretty sure people get them in Mexico and other places south of the border easily. @nznity whats the word on soma down by you?

I’ve got some I haven’t even tried. Not sure I want too.. They sound finicky.

-GC
They don't sell soma here :( never ever seen carisoprodol. Clonidine is another med that isn't available and the one I really wish I could try.....amphetamine salts.
Mehhh, I'm ok with the rest of the stuff though

Up until around 2011 or 2012, carisoprodol was not a controlled substance. I used to order it all the time -- all you had to do was fill out a form online and some doctor you've never met would prescribe it and the script would be sent from some out of state pharmacy. Same with tramadol. I used to order both on a monthly basis.

But it was made a CIV controlled substance in 2011 or 2012, so is now far more rare than it once was.

Up until around 2011 or 2012, carisoprodol was not a controlled substance. I used to order it all the time -- all you had to do was fill out a form online and some doctor you've never met would prescribe it and the script would be sent from some out of state pharmacy. Same with tramadol. I used to order both on a monthly basis.

But it was made a CIV controlled substance in 2011 or 2012, so is now far more rare than it once was.
You know, from 2005 up to 2013 were the best days to do drugs(at least 4 me).pills were abundant, cheap and pharma quality stuff. Now it's all fentanyl...

It started appearing far too many times in like 80% autopsies from drug intoxication deaths.
It potentiates the fuck out Downer drugs combined so it's now a scheduled pharmaceutical.

You know, from 2005 up to 2013 were the best days to do drugs(at least 4 me).pills were abundant, cheap and pharma quality stuff. Now it's all fentanyl...

Opiates for sure. These days things still are good. I feel like it’s all evolving constantly. One things for certain, drugs don’t stick around forever. It’s just how long until we burn out the supply in one way or another.

-GC

Opiates for sure. These days things still are good. I feel like it’s all evolving constantly. One things for certain, drugs don’t stick around forever. It’s just how long until we burn out the supply in one way or another.

-GC
Cocaine is better than ever here let me tell you, ketamine is very abundant here in South america.

great answers and discussion everyone. I appreciate people's time. I got the answers to my questions and I got clarification on both the restriction and abundance depending on which country you live in. I am in the states so they are rare originating from here apparently, but might be easily getable in Mexico.

-GC
Well, the pharma drugs supply hasn't changed a single bit since I discovered it when I was 17 (2012) but the prices have almost doubled and some dealers even 3x. Although, the political problems and riots in Perú 🇵🇪 are affecting the supply here in the capital city. Apart from that, it's still the same. Only morphine ampoules are a bit scarce rn but since I don't iv anymore, I don't give a flying F. Ketamine has always had an infinite supply xd.

Yes yes "let me google that for you" but I felt like googling you, the people.
Hey,
You should've ChatGPT'd it, Google is for oldbags. AI search engines soon will be the new norm. 😂😂😉🤙🏻✌🏼

so funny thing as I had a little tapering of meds pregabs, bupe, and one friend saw my suffering two days ago gave me Pain-o-soma 500mg,
I hnew that is some kind of gaba-barbs(in my head), took a liberty to read about liver and meprobamate so I took two, went to sleep 2a.m.,and couldn't sleep best but, woke up next morning and was groggy like RLS-type, so I took one more and ate small sandwich with coffee and then I had this wave of tranquility so I went to sleep 2 hrs till noon and then went working.

let me say I have a tolerance so total was 1750mg(I obviously slipped half of one more) and still, I'm lucky I didn't have to much to do yesterday cause it's one of the most best feeling pills that is hard to control effect-wise I left others for comedowns one day.
I think this is good thing when I don't do anything cognitive.
it's euphoric and at the same time like dysphoric I didn't care about anything except nap.

Just checked and carisoprodol is OTC here but there are only products which also contain an NSAID like diclofenac. Anybody knows whether carisoprodol could be extracted?

For all the people who can't get soma: they're nice but I'd take a benzo any day of the week over them. They relax your muscles and mind but they're not euphoric on their own, and mixing with other downers is risky.
Taking too much makes my hands twitch and legs buckle.
Overrated IMO but still will enhance an opiate high, albeit dangerously.
Oh and the hangover from them is AWFUL! Best to use it in moderation and not chase a high.

Last edited:
For all the people who can't get soma: they're nice but I'd take a benzo any day of the week over them. They relax your muscles and mind but they're not euphoric on their own, and mixing with other downers is risky.
Taking too much makes my hands twitch and legs buckle.
Overrated IMO but still will enhance an opiate high, albeit dangerously.
Oh and the hangover from them is AWFUL! Best to use it in moderation and not chase a high.
Yup if I take two my knees will buckle, they give me the “I feel like I’m walking drunk without the drink,,

I went through a phase of taking 500mg about every hour to see what they could do, taking 1000mg at once at times and they're nothing to write home about imho.