• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How Quickly Does Dexedrine Tolerance Build?

smallh

Greenlighter
Hello,

I dosed 20mg of dexedrine three days ago (insufflated) and it was great. All the great amp feelings I could imagine. Today I took 10mg the same exact way - but I didn't feel anything - not even the slightest hint of a head rush. In fact, I was able to nap today too. I was wondering if this is evidence of a very fast tolerance build and if that was normal. If so - how long should I wait between dexedrine doses to get that same feeling from the first time? Both times I had eaten and slept well beforehand.

Thank you!

So you took half as much a couple days later, and were disappointed.

That will happen with any fun thing, but yeah, tolerance is fast with this stuff, and half-lifes are kind of long. I'm using to talking about meth lasting forever, but you need a good 2.5 days to be sure amphs have washed out of you.

The correct answer to "how long should I wait" is "as long as you possibly can," for safety and to prevent tolerance and to keep a good rush and to spare whatever mucous membranes you choose must suffer for your pleasure; but that's not the answer anyone wants.

So let's try minimum wait time, which I'd say is a week; keep it to the weekends.

*Of course, I violate my own rule every damn day. I speak from deep regret at the money and dope and dopaminergic neurons I've wasted.

OD-->BDD

As scrof said, amphetamine tolerance builds incredibly quickly. If I dosed a moderate amount of dexedrine today, it takes nearly a week for me to get the same effect from the same dose again.