HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FIRST *ROLLED*?

JEMM

Bluelighter
IT FUNNY HOW EVERY NOW AND THEN I FEEL LIKE A *CRACK HEAD* BECAUSE THE FIRST TIME I ROLLED I WAS BARELY 15. IN A FEW DAYS I AM TURNING 19 AND IT SEEMS AS THOUGH THAT FIST *ROLL* WAS *SOOO* LONG AGO, YET I AM STILL REALLY YOUNG! I STILL GO OUT, STILL *ROLL* AND OF COURSE STILL *LOVE IT* BUT I JUST SEEMS LIKE IT'S BEEN SOO LONG SINCE I STARTED. THE MAIN THING FOR ME IS *MODERATION* AFTER ALL I DON'T WANT TO BE ALL *PARTYED OUT* BEFORE I TURN 21!
JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE FEELS THE SAME... DOES IT FEEL LIKE *FOR-EVER* SINCE THAT FIRST ROLL?
------------------
PLUR TO ALL!

I didn't start until I was 19. I used to do all the other stuff before (lots of acid and shrooms and mesc . . .) I am kinda glad I didn't start rolling until that age cause I just have this impression that E is a more mature drug or something, that if I did it early and for a long time then I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much by now. At least I can go until I'm like 24 or 25 (I'm 20 now) and enjoy it every time by taking it in moderation
The Doctor
------------------
The angels came to visit us, but we only know them when they are gone

my first roll was this past summer....like the begining of august.....i was and still am 16....i know what you mean though about feelin like a crackhead though because i always think about how since day one everyone's been pounding into my head....dont do drugs....blah blah blah.....and i remember after the first time i rolled i was thinking about that alot....but i'll bet anything that if all those adults and parents were our age during this generation they would be doing the same thing
redface.gif
)
peace

I was 22 also. Kind of a late start it sounds like from reading you other guys posts but now I'm 23 and have more then made up for lost time..!

Yeah I started late also at 22 compared to most of the new partykids. Glad though... I would have really f'd up my life if I knew about rolling when I was in highschool

I was (and still am) 18 when I started rolling. It was the summer after my Sr. year of high school, and I think that was a perfect time for me. I had always drank and smoked and shroomed and stuff before that.
The thing is that now my little brother (he's 15) wants to roll and go to a party with me, but I think he's too young. I want him to wait till after high school to do that. I just think that if I don't take him he might go out and do it anyways when I'm not there to watch him. He really is a good kid and I know he respects me, but I just worry sometimes....
Any suggestions??

I was (and still am)20, I went to visit my bf in Florida. I live in Michigan.. He told me I had to try it, so we went to this club and I had my first roll... It was amazing!!

My first roll was on my 22 birthday. Which was in august, this year! What a b-day present. It has changed my life BIG TIME. I am SO much happier now.

I first tried it this July...was 19 then, still am! One word...amaaaaaaaazing!!!
wink.gif

LOVE2ROLL, you have the right idea. I never touched drugs 'til I got out of high school, and I'm VERY glad. Smoking would have been hard enough, but being able to handle rolling responsibly must be a very hard thing to do at such a young age. Some people can do it, some can't!! Unfortunately you don't realize that you can't handle it all until it's past the point of no return. Explain to your brother that it is fun but it takes responsibility, and you waited for a reason. Give him the old you'll understand when you get older speach. It sucks, but it's usually correct. I know what it's like to be admired, my little nephew loves me, and tries to do what I do, but I keep having to explain the difference to him. I hope this helps. As far as my first time, I was 24, I'm 25 now.
"Reality is Overrated!"
------------------
"Trip, Trip, CandyFlip!
I'm gonna roll hard and
I'm gonna dance quick"

22 (now I'm 25) - just when I was ready... any earlier than that and I would have gone mental...
done a lot of drinking and pot before, now i'm only smoking in comedowns, and almost NEVER drink!!!!
cool drug.
------------------
rESPRCT
http://listen.to/djvu

i was 15...now i am 17 gonna be 18 in 3 months...
smile.gif
feels like 4 ever.
smile.gif

love
angelight

I think I was 18 when I first did E.
3 years ago ...
I am now 21 .. past all my drug testing phases ..
and now I am into learning about the drug education , harm reduction of 'dance drugs'
and *trying* to learn how to start up a dance safe program in my canadian city .
------------------
Dori
ICQ- 4029057

Well, unlike most of you youngsters, I made it out of high school having only tried pot, ciggs and alcohol. Alcohol was my only drug and I was even pretty responsible about it cos my parents have always allowed me access to it (got a feeling that kids only drink cos they're not allowed). Anyway, I didn't start rolling until I was 22, which was good cos I was fully prepared for it. The e pretty much opened the floodgates and I experiment with pretty much the whole alphabet now!
smile.gif

I was 15 when i had my first e - and I didn't like it! I must have been INSANE! (or just too young to handle it). I did my 2nd one when I had just turned 20. I'm nearly 23 now, and I am glad that I didn't start using e until later on, especially because there wasn't much education around when I was 15, and if there was, I probably wouldn't have gone looking for it, being a typical reckless teenager
smile.gif