• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How old was the person you lost your virginity to?

How much younger or older was the partner that you lost your virginity to? They were:

• 5+ years younger

Votes: 26 2.9%
  • 3-4 years younger

Votes: 49 5.5%
  • 1-2 years younger

Votes: 189 21.2%
  • same age as me

Votes: 239 26.8%
  • 1-2 years older

Votes: 194 21.7%
  • 3-4 years older

Votes: 85 9.5%
  • 5+ years older

Votes: 111 12.4%

• Total voters
we were both 17.

when i see these younger ages, it...well, it's just so weird to me. not trying to cast judgment, but i was still climbing trees and playing imaginary games when i was 12. *shrug*

then again, i didn't hit puberty until i was 16, and didn't have my first kiss until i was 17. go figure.

I was 16, he was 17.. i was the fourth girl he slept with but fuck he knew what he was doing! his by best friend now

lost:
me - 17
her - 17 but experienced, we were both very drunk... so as you can imagine messy

took:
me: 19
her: 20

I was 18 she was 32. Woke up in the morning with one of her kids on the end of the bed watching cartoons. Best form of contraception ever

she was 14 I was 15... she was experinced, I was done in 15 seconds. woo hoo.

I was 16, she was 19 or 20 or 21, I don't remember, that's what you get losing your virginity drunk in a bathtub at a party

i was 15 he was 19, we stayed together for 3 years, would have been lonmger had he not gone into the army.(thank god for that8) )

I was 13 she was 15 god I thought I was the biggest pimp Oh wait I still do%)

I was 14. She was 17 or 18. I had the biggest crush on her and so did all of my skater friends. I was on cloud 9.