• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How old was the person you lost your virginity to?

How much younger or older was the partner that you lost your virginity to? They were:

• 5+ years younger

Votes: 26 2.9%
  • 3-4 years younger

Votes: 49 5.5%
  • 1-2 years younger

Votes: 189 21.2%
  • same age as me

Votes: 239 26.8%
  • 1-2 years older

Votes: 194 21.7%
  • 3-4 years older

Votes: 85 9.5%
  • 5+ years older

Votes: 111 12.4%

• Total voters
I was 14 she was 15.

Sort of regret it, mainly due to the circumstances under which it happened, but other than that, being with an older girl for my first time was kinda cool :)

I was 15 and she was 17... =)
I was quite drunk so it gratefulle wasn't a 5 sec episode. I really enjoyed it, and it seemed to me that she also did. Basically I just was on for the ride litterally speaking ;-)

havnt lost mine yet, dont plan too until i get married. i dont wanna lose it and get all attached to some jerk whose probably gonna leave me anyway :p
i honestly have never had any sort of interest in this type of thing either.....

MinneapolisAcid said:
I was 16, she was 14.
We were both virgins, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
It started in the shower, then moved to the bed, then the floor, then the bed, then the counter, then the shower again.
Later we spent a few hours in my van parked out in the styx.
I didn't realize it at the time but now i know the reason we were able to fuck for more than 5 hours was extended pleasure condoms. fucking awesome.
It was the most fantastic day of my life.
I'm actually on the phone with her right now...
what a fox.

The reason why you were able to fuck for five hours is because you're sixteen! I miss my salad days...

We were both 17 (late bloomers) and it was a huge anti-climax. Since then things have improved somewhat :).

Last edited:
I was 13 and he was 14. I wanted to get it over with. Virginity wasn't a big deal to me at all. I knew the really good stuff wouldn't come around for a few years anyhow. I forgot that I had already had my hymen broke on a trampoline after I got out of the mental hospital, so sex at 13 wasn't too awful in that respect.

Last edited:
I was 17 and he was 22. I wanted to get rid of my virginity really bad. I was always this nerdy girl who no-one wanted and I felt that I was the last virgin on earth. So it was a one night stand at this one festival and in a tent. It hurt a lot, I bled a lot. Wasn't pleasant at all. So all I want to say is don't hurry with these things, I really wish I hadn't.

Her: 14
Me: 15

We were both drunk, it was at a party outdoors, late summer/early fall, it had rained a little earlier and she came up to me and practically dragged me behind some bushes, definitely the least noteworthy sex I've ever had but at the time I was just glad to lose my virginity.

/mludd

I was 15 (almost 16), he was 17 (almost 18 ). We had already been dating for a year, and it was about damn time! We were both virgins so the sex really sucked, but as much as I hate the guy now (really bad breakup), I'm glad he was my first. It was the right time.

He was like 8 years older I realise and I was in my mid-teens. Still friends with the guy now and everytime I think about it I just wonder what I was thinking heh.

I was 14, he was 17.
Two months later, I turned 15.
But he, had just turned 17.

We were both virgins, and we had been dating for three months and were eachother's first serious relationship, but it ended up in a two and a half year relationship, so I'm glad it wasn't just losing my virginity and then breaking up a week later. It definitely was the right time for the both of us, and I'm glad I lost it to him when I did. Plus, I didn't even bleed, and I never used a tampon before I had sex either, I guess I was just one of the lucky girls that don't bleed.

Last edited:
uhhh... that was some kind of "criminal"....
me: 15
he: about 40
( i was the initiator and the other person didn't know my age.. but could have been guessed that i'm a bit young ;) )