• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How often to use DXM

I Agree with the Once A Month Thing And I would Limit the Dosage to 500MG Or what Ever you Need For A Descent Trip But if it's More then 500MG Trip Wait 30 Days but Say you Only consume 250MG Next Day you can Use 250MG Again I Use 500MG Once A Month For About A Week Or So Roughly By Taking Anywhere From 15MG But I Try And Always Use 80MG Of Dextromethorphan Recently I could Only Use the Nasty Tasting Syrup and RARELY CAN I FIND DXM CONTAINING ONLY KIND! Also can't find DXM Only Kind Online But More Importantly can't even Find DXM Pills Online Or the Zicam Cough Spray that had 300MG Or Some in A Tiny Shot Glass Sized Bottle, Can't Even Buy it Online Anymore.

I Remember Reading that Daily PURE DXM USE IS SAFE But it is the HBR Hydrobromide THAT IS WHAT YOU NEED TO USE DXM HBR ONCE A MONTH. But I can't Find Any DXM Products EXCEPT TIME Release Delsym since it needs the Polisitrex instead HBR for Time Relase So Hydrobromide can't be Used.

Am I right the Delsym Has NO HBR because it needs the Polistrex or what ever it is Called for Time Release And DXM Only Delsym has no Hydrobromide In it Or Am I Wrong I would Appreciate it if someone could tell Me.

I Remember Reading that Daily PURE DXM USE IS SAFE But it is the HBR Hydrobromide THAT IS WHAT YOU NEED TO USE DXM HBR ONCE A MONTH. But I can't Find Any DXM Products EXCEPT TIME Release Delsym since it needs the Polisitrex instead HBR for Time Relase So Hydrobromide can't be Used.

Am I right the Delsym Has NO HBR because it needs the Polistrex or what ever it is Called for Time Release And DXM Only Delsym has no Hydrobromide In it Or Am I Wrong I would Appreciate it if someone could tell Me.

Daily pure dxm use is definitely not safe. Regardless of what form dxm is ingested it will still generally affect your brain in the same manner.

Dxm hbr - instant release
Dxm polistirex aka delsym - time release

I Understand that but i thought HBR contibutedAnd Makez t to the bad side effects when using daily people Swear if it was HCL And Not HBR it wouldn't fuck your Brain UP AT ALL if you Don't Use it everyday I Tried to Use 1-3 Times Per Each and Every Time.