• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How often should someone take DMT?

Do you mean physically safe or psychologically?

I've used it almost daily for a while in my 'honeymoon period' with no adverse effects. Actually only verse effects :)

Last edited:
^Same. I vaped DMT daily for a year and did it quite often after that as well. Can't say whether it is was safe or advisable but it was certainly worthwhile and was an extremely memorable year!

I, too, did it very regularly over a long period with no ill effects. Except, maybe, some short term memory loss.

Hahaha, the four consecutive posts with nearly the same content illustrates that....!;);)

I smoked a1/2 ounce in a month. It was not a good idea. Pretty severe psychosis for 6 months or so.

for me, the most dangerous thing about dmt is psychological/spiritual aspect. One could, for instance, have a terrorizing haunting emotionally scarring trip off the deep end. On the other hand, one might get absorbed in the dmt consciousness and get lost in the mystique of Dmt.

In the past I used lots of rc's a lot. I was slightly addicted to psychedelics for a while. It was a pretty interesting time in my life, but after a while I just felt like I was too "out there" all the time. That would have to be one of the more harmful effects I experienced from using psychedelics. Don't even get me started on ketamine.

I recommend less than 30mg every 10 days. I smoked DMT multiple occasions each day over long durations without ill effect. I fell apart when I stopped the cycle.

I go through periods of vaping DMT every night before bed, and those are the most mentally healthy and productive times in my life. I'm a wingnut though so make of it what you will.

Many psychedelics can leave me feeling a bit drained or hung-over the next day, but DMT always leaves me feeling refreshed and energized. Also, it's a fairly short trip, so you can often take it on a whim.

I would guess that DMT is one of the least risky psychedelics to use regularly and often.

However, nobody can tell you what is right for YOU. Do whatever you feel is best.

Listen to yourself, you'll know if you're doing it too often.