• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How often should I clean my bong

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJCS333

Bluelighter
Hi I got a glass water bong thats got thick glass n all that worth £25 anyway I was just wondering how often should I change the water/clean my bong
I feel its a waste to change the water imo and I only change mine once a month and only cause it starts to clogs the whole tube like literally the chamber will be blocked be a thick block off resin where literally its air tight I cant even breath in then I will change the water and clean the bong lots of people I know change theirs regularly but I feel thats a waste because of all the thc the water absorbs builds up and it gets you higher obviously plus I get to scrape 5g of some resin for smoking

But my bong is a pain in the arse to clean when I do empty the water I put the bong water in a big plastic bottle where I store all my bong water and then proceed to pour some scolding hot water down my bongs holes after I've collected all the resin then I pour the water back from the bottle in the bong which makes it smell a bit but it gets me high I also like to take swigs out of the bottle, mix it in my tea and dunk my toast and biscuits in it also I was wondering can you IV bong water? because all it is, is thc and water and its the main reason ive been storing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.