• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How often do you masturbate??

Wow, i didn't realize people masturbate so often.

Unfortunately i never do it. When i was younger i did it maybe once a week. I'm almost 37 now.

Opiates kill my sex drive. Sex and masturbating are the last thing on my mind when I'm on opiates. I guess i am strange.

Hey, but if ya enjoy it... go for it... do it all the time. I'm not knocking the people who do it. I hear it's actually a rather healthy thing to do.

RPG

Female, early 40's, daily.

^^Opiates DO kill your sex life, I'm so glad I'm done with that life.

21/f/every other night or so, it's not like clock work or anything but i love getting off, wether it's with a guy or by myself.

male 26, at least twice a day up to 3 or 4 times a day if I'm working out daily. Lifting spikes my sex drive and I'm single, so the reset button on mental meltdown has to get pushed somehow.

22/Male
Single
I would say 4-7 times a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Just depends how bored I get really. IF I have a lot of free time on my hands, then I put that hand to use.

22f not single love masturbating :)
have no set amount of times to do it each week, just sometimes i think about it and i'm like "yep... i'm bout ta throw down on myself" and i takes that purple vibrator (please pronounce it like vibra - tour for the full effect of my message) and we have at it. ill do it alone, with my bf asleep or awake next to me, i dont care... its a different feeling than a p-e-n-i-s and i think now that u mention it i'll go have a bit now.
thankyoubebacklater :)

18/f like once every 3 weeks
i never really have time because im always having sex, even tho i dont get off when having sex

26/Female/in a live-in relationship

I masterbate whenever my boyfriend leaves town!!

When he is gone I am perfectly content masterbating over and over one right after another. Probably 5-7 x/day. It feels so good and helps give me multiple orgasms during penetration also :)

When he is IN town however, I dont masterbate at all. He's not into the mutual thing, so whatever I save up for when I'm alone :)

24/Male/Single

Today so far - five times (it's 9pm)

Normally once every 24 hours or so but if I am very busy/stimulated through work/ social life etc then maybe not for weeks.

A few months back I was part of a couple and used only wack it maybe once every four or five days in the company of my ex.

It is not ideal, but at least masturbation is cheaper than a hooker - which I would so be resorting to if I did not look after myself;)

I joined a cam pay site a month ago which kinda put a spike in the wack-o-meter. I need to unsub before I spend all my money on it!

23/F/kind of single

It really depends on my meds. There was a nine, ten month period where I barely whacked off at all. Then when I went off that medication, I got myself off 22 times in 3 days. I've been masturbating since I was 7, and I've always been pretty sexual, so unless there are chemical complications, I generally get myself off quite a bit. Lately it's about 4-10 times a week, depending on how busy I am and whether or not my boy toy is around. =D

I'm opiate/opiod addict, so not very often.

Opiate addicts are sort of Platonic lovers, and wankers (platonic wanker too, lol)...

But I still got horny as the goat in the morning today, and... I was slightly WD'ing at the moment when I woke up. Well, it was actually interesting dream which woke me up.

To me WD's are about the only way to have sex in opiated life.

I've been thinking quite a deal about the thing or the situation that what could it be that causes (in opiates) people to lose much of their usual interest in sexual activities, sexual desire will be dulled. In the first place, I'm sure that it is not just a hormonal thing (like I repeatedly hear or read it claimed to be), although opiates could cause slight hormonal changes. Hormonal changes are only slight and changes are rather the effects of the same very cause which causes also that significant decreasing in sexual interest, than any sort of causes. Opiates could not cause that fast drop in hormone levels, like opiates causes a drop in the sex drive; and cause will always precede the effect in temporal order.

The factual state of affairs, people's decreased interest in sex, to the point where some people would be considered asexual and is somehow caused by opiates; how could opiates in fact cause that? That something which makes us in the best/worst case asexual when strongly opiated is the way how brains works when opiated. (As a side note, I've been thinking about how hypersexual persons would react to opiates; and I still know one guy who could be considered as hypersexual but that guy doesn't like opiates... why?)

We don't have sexual desire on opiates, we are not prone to be motivated by reproducing when on opiates, because that part of brains would not be the predominantly causing the motivation to sexual behavior, or our awareness won't get stimulus from there. We don't have sexual motivation, because we aren't sensitive to sexual stimulus when we are on opiates. In fact we are not too sensitive to anything at all, when on opiates. But, we we are motivated and we could be motivated to do almost anything, if we just decide to do something. Energy or motivation is there naturally on opiates, we could have motivation to the point where we work stubbornly, if decide to push. But we lack almost wholly that passively in us forming instinct-motivation to sex and the same way all animal drives or instincts like sex-drive are not touching us.

Opiates/opioids cuts us out of animal life cycles, pain and desire, they make us more stationary or stable beings, because everything is pain free. Anything does not, or would, not touch, we don't feel the pain or the stimulus from it, but if something is formed by us, we find the motivation immediately. Those forces causing animal life, making us act and react are mostly missing, dulled or taken away; animal life is replaced with time free and pain free opiated vegetative force to grow according to our decision. And of course according to the cycle which is maintained by opiate craving. Pains of animal life's, driving forces to act-rest (stress-tiredness) are dulled, fueling alarm of hunger and pleasure of being fed up (from empty to full) are distorted, and sexuality (reproduction) desire and its fulfillment are not present. Brains are set to the satori-like pain free stability and vegetative timelessness when we could act joyously according to cognition and opiate hunger.

Human being who lives on behalf of opiates and is addicted to those would be free of sexual desires as long as opiates flow freely according to the cycle determined by opiate cravings. But if opiates would evade even for a short period of time, the user would be hit very painfully by all the animal cycles again, and with full time determination! User will experience strange spontaneous sexual arousals and orgasms; male addicts get also spontaneous ejaculations. But on behalf of opiates, these are dull.

lately, once or twice a day, my sex drive is up now that I'm lifting more

Once every three days usually; however, sometimes I do it everyday for a few days (no more than 3-4). I used to do it everyday though.

I'm 19, male, and in a relationship but we aren't physical. In the past few months I only have maybe a half a dozen to a dozen times. After having sex, masturbating is just disappointing. I do get horny often, well...more than just often but I get by. My lack of masturbation does not bother me or interfere with my day.

hi i'm qwe and i masterbate

... on avg 0-2x a week (in a sexual relationship) 5-8x a week (before sexual relationship)

id masterbate more but damn does she get horny a lot :p

p.s., male, 20s

Last edited:
I never really understood the whole thing behind opiates causing decrease in sex drive. I was addicted for about 5 years to opiates and nothing has ever made me hornier! Not even ecstacy...I guess thats just me though. When I'm high (on opiates) I can go for hours and hours and days and days just getting off again and again over and over and over

How I miss those days!!

I come home during my lunch break every day to masturbate. Then again before I go to sleep at night unless I have sex.

LoveAlways said:
I never really understood the whole thing behind opiates causing decrease in sex drive. I was addicted for about 5 years to opiates and nothing has ever made me hornier! Not even ecstacy...I guess thats just me though. When I'm high (on opiates) I can go for hours and hours and days and days just getting off again and again over and over and over

How I miss those days!!
are you male or female?

In males they can cause a nose-dive in test which correlates with a decreased sexual appetite.