• SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How often do you and your S/O have sex?

Pretty_Diamonds

Bluelight Crew
Are you happy with the current amount or do you want
MORE? LESS?

Why?

AND how long have you been dating....

Is it weird that I think once a day is a little extreme?!?
Maybe I'M weird. o_____O

(my bf actually joked that I always ask BLers for advice on OUR relationship problems. WHICH I TOTS DUN THINK IS TRUE but it does make it easier for him to spy on me.. find out my inner thoughts and desires--do men RLY care about that shit? >0> didn'tthinkso.)

When girls thought we were together, we deff fucked every day, but we were very sexually attracted to each other. She was freakishly attracted to me so much that if we were parked and i was in passenger seat her in drivers shed pull down her pants beg for oral even though i could barley get there with no room just the side of my tounge would get her off in 5 minutes.

I haven't had sex with my SO for probably three months now, due to some health issues he has. We have been together for seven years. Ideally I would like to f#ck once a day/every other day but it's not going to happen so I would probably settle for twice a week when he's better.
I'm lucky that we have an open relationship so I still get laid just not as often as I would like and it's always better with someone you love and care about

Not nearly enough in my opinion. My girlfriend and I have been together for four years now and have sex maybe once every two weeks. We are happy together but have grown somewhat distant sexually. We both have stressful jobs and it's hard to find the motivation to put forth the effort that goes into love making when you are exhausted. Still we are conscious of the lack of sex in our relationship lately and have agreed to work on it. Sex is a great stress reliever after all, plus we love each other.

I'm married and I would gladly have sex everyday but due to stress and my wife being under a lot of stress I am lucky if she wants to have sex once a month

Im married to my wife for more than 15 years now.. After a major "make it or break it"-situasion last year we decided to fix everything that didnt work so now we have sex once or twice a day.

It has made us come alive..

I feel you neoblazing, the periode of no sex in my marrige almost killed it.

It fluctuates depending on stress levels, my menstrual cycle, etc. When neither of us are majorly overwhelmed, I'd say we have sex about 1-3 times a day. I can't tell you exactly how long we've been totally exclusive, but we progressed from friends to fwb a little over six months ago. Our relationship slowly turned into something serious.

As a dude I personally prefer not to bust every single day.. fucking for me is 20+ mins and is intense physically (young, fit). Got other things I want to put my energy towards and sex drains me mentally (gym, uni, etc). The girl I'm seeing would happily fuck once or more a day, very horny. Fortunately everything I do is electrifying for her so it's not a problem to go days between sex, which I prefer.. orgasms are way more intense and the experience seems a lot deeper emotionally too.

We both have stressful jobs and it's hard to find the motivation to put forth the effort that goes into love making when you are exhausted.

Ahhh same here! For us we have been together almost five years and we have sex usually 1-2 times per week, it really depends what we are doing that weekend. We don't have sex DURING the week because we both work like 10+ hours per day. Then we also plan parties and whatnot so that is a big part of our weekend and it's really hard to find time :p

Daily sex becomes way too routine for me. There may be little bursts of time when we fuck daily, but not extended periods. As said above, when you wait, it becomes a way deeper, more emotionally connecting experience. Much like drugs, you have a lower tolerance so the orgasm is better!

At 26 and 29, together for 9 years, we currently have sex maybe once a week, sometimes less. We go through bursts of a few times a week every now and then, but on average, I'd say once a week. Not often as most people our age, but man, when we do have sex, it's mind blowing, every time. Seems to be good enough for her!

We probably should have more sex though...

Sex is the glue and salt of my relationship. Everyday is a must for me, keeps me fit.

I'm married, love my wife and find her incredibly sexy. However, we only have sex a couple times a month generally, because heroin. Fucking opiates. They fuck your shit up. We talk about it though, try not to let it get too awkward and if one of us is horny, we'll always do it.

Don't I feel like a prude..

Been together for over 4 years and probably have sex once as week. o__O
He wants sex everyday...

Don't I feel like a prude..

Been together for over 4 years and probably have sex once as week. o__O
He wants sex everyday...

My wife is a once a week woman. I wish it was more often but eh, the sex is very good when it does happen and life is good otherwise so I can't really complain.

My wife is a once a week woman. I wish it was more often but eh, the sex is very good when it does happen and life is good otherwise so I can't really complain.

But what about just randomly going down on her or getting her int he mood the other nights of e week? Does she just refuse no matter what you do or try?

Maybe you should have her wait a month :)

I have been married 15 years and do not have sex often and i want it daily it fustrates me i have gone 2 years without nit by my choice