• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How Often Can You Roll Before You Experience Neurotoxicity?

what? you rolled once a but rolled over 100 times... in less than one year, how is that possible? If you mean you took 100 pills only rolling once a month, well no wonder you have speech/ memory problems.

where did i say i only rolled once dude? i said i've rolled over 100 times in a 1 year period.

once a month is what i go by NOW after realizing that taking xtc almost every other weekend is NOT good for me, at all.

Actually heat has shown to be a major risk factor for MDMA neurotoxicity in lab tests. One of the best harm reduction advices we can give is not overheating when dancing. Get something to drink regularly, wash your face with cold water (feels great!), take breaks...

And if the free radical theory is correct, antioxidants are a good idea.

Yeah this guys right, heat definitely plays a role. As do many things, most of which we probably don't even know yet.

I also agree with what someone else said about any rolling likely being neurotoxic. I guess though the OP is more interested in when this actually becomes noticeable / interferes with his life, which varies a lot from person to person.

I personally think that fifteen times, max four per year, is pretty safe. That is provided you take care in other ways (i.e. staying hydrated, not overheating, not combining with certain other drugs esp speed, not taking too many in a night, etc.).