• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How not to smile?

Survival0200

Bluelighter
You know, when you're at the doctor's office and he's like: "OK, I'm going to prescribe you Valium!"

How do you not smile at that point?

You can insert your favorite prescription drug in the place of Valium.

Sometimes I need to bite my tongue, because I automatically get this little smile at this point.

Others have this kind of 'problem'? :D

Once he asked me what's funny and I was like: "n-n-nothing..."

Same happened to me when I first got an amphetamine script. Big fucking grin on my face. Psychiatrist was being all serious like "this is amphetamine, do you have any questions or concerns?" obviously used to patients being worried about it. I was just trying to hold back my smile while I said no I'm okay with that.

4xdmkfC.jpg

Yeah when I got my alpraz script doubled two months ago I had a real tough time stifling my excitement. My doctor asked me if I was okay with being dependent on benzodiazepines (only class of drugs that seem to treat my GI pain effectively) and I was like, "Absolutely no problem whatsoever sir."

And you also gotta act dumb and ask questions about it. How will this affect my appetite?

You know, when you're at the doctor's office and he's like: "OK, I'm going to prescribe you Valium!"

How do you not smile at that point?

You can insert your favorite prescription drug in the place of Valium.

Sometimes I need to bite my tongue, because I automatically get this little smile at this point.

Others have this kind of 'problem'? :D

Once he asked me what's funny and I was like: "n-n-nothing..."
Idk. When I got lorazepam I could hardly suppress that one.

If i got Desoxyn i'd probably pretend like someone killed my cat, type of face.
Do they even really prescribe that much anymore? I’d be curious to know how many lucky bastards get pharma grade meth

Yeah I can’t picture too many docs prescribing it when they could give you dexamph instead

Ha. This thread reminded me of when I got into the rave scene. All these kids wearing shades because they were blowing up
I could always control myself on pills but with LSD just forget it, although that didn't make me grin much on high doses and that's what I like to do

With prescriptions I would just remain calm, maybe occupy your mind and breathe

Glad I don't have that problem, though if I ever get prescribed MDMA or mushrooms......I'm not going to even bother trying to hide my joy....I'll just pretend it's part of the neurosis I imagine those would be prescribed for. :D