• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much xanax can i handle?

You'll be fine, perhaps. Umm no way for us to tell but generally that's not that long amount of a time to where you would need some solid taper. Perhaps your tolerance is temporarily jacked up to the point where you wont feel 1mg... don't know why your prescribed is it anxiety, or something like epilepsy? In the first case I would probably just go with 1-1.5mg a day, youre not doing yourself favors by eating more. In the second case... pls consult with your doctor. Eventually over time your 1mg will start working like before

I think you may have some rebound anxiety, but a one time binge shouldn't screw up your taper, really.

Green bars are 2 mg, the same dose as white bars. 1 mg is probably safe enough to take during school, but the best way to find out what dose you can handle is to experiment in a safe environment. Take some with a sober friend and let him keep track of how you're acting.

I got some fake greens with 4mg recently there's a lot of fake Xanax with varying doses out there

Treezy, I agree, geeked up was also used as a term for being all geeked up on stimulants or uppers, like tweaking...But honestly, I would not recommend trying Xanax for the first time in school, as someone previously stated, you may not realize it's hitting you and appear more fucked up than u realize..You may do something stupid and forget about it...Happens alot with benzos..I would recommend you try it for the first time somewhere you can be relaxed and not in danger of getting in trouble...Xanax and tramadol are completely different as well as alcohol...Your gonna experience something you've never felt before..U may not like it, I personally love benzos and will jump at the chance to take Xanax...The only downfall is your tolerance goes up and up...The more often u take them the more u need to feel them...Hard on the pockets!! Good luck, hope your not driving, and try not to do Xanax in school until you know what it's going to do for you! Stay safe!!
Yeah, thanks for the advice, probably wont do em in school, my plug is a little late so ima just do like half a bar tomorrow (Saturday) at my moms place

considering that some of these conterfeit xanax have fentanyl in, a lot less than you think
do yourself a favour and steer clear man, even if your xan's are legit benzo addiction sucks and the wd's are life threatening

considering that some of these conterfeit xanax have fentanyl in, a lot less than you think
do yourself a favour and steer clear man, even if your xan's are legit benzo addiction sucks and the wd's are life threatening
The guy has 1 bar & is asking about trying it his first time. No need to scare him with fent laced pills or talk about life threatening seizures. OP take the whole thing for a full benzo experience, or half to Just relax & have a good nap lol

The guy has 1 bar & is asking about trying it his first time. No need to scare him with fent laced pills or talk about life threatening seizures. OP take the whole thing for a full benzo experience, or half to Just relax & have a good nap lol

who said seizures?
good point tho OP watch out for those too

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ okay yh that's taking things too far but boi,
you gotta give dem 'zolams the credence they deserve

Last edited:
for god sakes dont do what i did first time i had xanax. 4mg, no benzo experience. 1 hour later i was removing a very large table and chairs from my neighbours yard and dumping them into someone elses yard before i re-entered my apartment via scaling the balcony below mine where i got trapped (my door worked fine). woke up on this balcony some time later.... missing my shoes, shirt and most if not all of my dignity. the police seemed more confused then i was.

xanax can do weird things in high doses so start of slow.