• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much xanax can i handle?

OxyCAUGHTin

Greenlighter
So this would be my first time, and im going to buy a green bar from a friend at skoo. So i was wondering if i split it, and only take a mg, i would be able to handle myself and not do anything dumb

I have experience with drugs at school:

Tramadol, oxy, lean, pot, alcohol, ect.

So i was wondering if i have experience with it, then i could handle being fucked off of xanax and not pass out.....

You don't wanna risk it hitting you too hard and then making a fool out of yourself at school. It would be way too easy. The problem with benzos is that you don't feel like they're affecting you but it's obvious to others that you're behaving differently.

Taking 1mg at school without knowing what 0.5mg feels like first isn't the smartest idea. Keep in mind the starting dose is 0.25mg.

Better be safe than sorry, take 0.25mg and then wait for another day before attempting a higher dose.

For some, a half a green bar (you dont even know, is this bar from the pharmacy, would be a 2mg, is it sourced from elsewhere, those green bars have 3-4mg and some of them have completely different contents than alprazolam) a half a bar will make them calm/more focused/happier, others it will make them appear perhaps on something and act foolish. So you don't really know, and im sure youve already seen you schoolmates pop them at school and be fine but just better safe than sorry... take it after school to see how u react if its your first time. Honestly this could go either way, if i were you i wouldnt even take it, perhaps save it for a rainy day or a party

You want to be cautious because you have never taken this drug before. If you do take it, start with a quarter. Pill are easy to press so you don't even know if what you have indeed is Xanax.

Xanax for the first time at school is dumb, expect a suspension, possibly even on a quarter bar (since you've never done it.)

Thank you all, i will start with a quarter bar just incase. Dont wanna risk because this is an alternative skoo

Quarter bar could make you blatantly fucked up, and suspended (not that you're looking to actually take advice or anything)

I never understood "geeked up" in reference to Xanax I say it myself cuz it's the current slang it was a stimulant term most my life though (I'm 30)

Treezy, I agree, geeked up was also used as a term for being all geeked up on stimulants or uppers, like tweaking...But honestly, I would not recommend trying Xanax for the first time in school, as someone previously stated, you may not realize it's hitting you and appear more fucked up than u realize..You may do something stupid and forget about it...Happens alot with benzos..I would recommend you try it for the first time somewhere you can be relaxed and not in danger of getting in trouble...Xanax and tramadol are completely different as well as alcohol...Your gonna experience something you've never felt before..U may not like it, I personally love benzos and will jump at the chance to take Xanax...The only downfall is your tolerance goes up and up...The more often u take them the more u need to feel them...Hard on the pockets!! Good luck, hope your not driving, and try not to do Xanax in school until you know what it's going to do for you! Stay safe!!

Benzos can cause loss of inhibitions, 'benzo rage' in some people, blackouts, or you might even fall asleep or end up bumping into the walls. There is no need to jump into the deep end with xanax. You can redose, so start very, very small and see how you react to it.

Also for the record Xanax at school will, at best, just make it more boring. Also alternative school expects people to show up high, they are looking for it (I got kicked out of multiple schools.)

I get geeked up on xans just like rolls, if the context is right

I never understood "geeked up" in reference to Xanax I say it myself cuz it's the current slang it was a stimulant term most my life though (I'm 30)

Yeah, geeked is stimulants, usually coke, you don't get geeked off of xanax. I mean it's slang so people can say whateer they want, but that's just stupid.

I think it just means hyped up. Dont see why one cant get hyped up off xans, esp if it mixed with other things like alcohol or weed

Ppl just dpont like the term itself i mean yea lets just say "ive ingested 3.5mg of alprazolam wafers right now" Im sure thats much better

If you're already experienced alcohol and opiates, then I doubt that 1mg of Xanax will fuck you up. All the same I'd still suggest starting low (0.5mg), since you've got nothing to lose from doing that and you can always redose and up the dose if you're not feeling much.

So sorry to intervene in your thread mate bit I'm new and need help.

I've been on a taper but totally screwed up, in some pretty strange circumstances.

I live in a Conservative Middle Eastern country (British National) and have been tapering K-pins; 4 to 2 to 1mg daily over 6 weeks.

Been tough but just swallowed a stash of Xanax as I was fed up of feeling like shit. Took 7mg so far with my 1mg K-pin.

My question to taper relapse.

How much will this affect my taper, what to expect, will my 1mg dose (which is tough) have to be raised? Or can I continue safely as before on maybe 1.5.

In short, will this mini binge fuck up my taper majorly?

Really guys, asvice needed. Been searching like a maniac and cannot get anything of use to me online.

Looking forward to your input.

Peace guys, thanks in advance fir the help ??