• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How much weight can you lose in one night from rollin?

diizzle

Greenlighter
I was at a 12+ rave last week and rolled 4 times in that period, I danced for hours and hours

when I got home and looked in the mirror I was a little shocked, my face looked all different, my skin looked very tight to my face, my jaw and cheekbones were extremely visible and sharp

I am not overweight by any means but I am curious as to what exactly caused this change, did I just lose a lot of weight in that period or is it an effect mdma can on your face from using alot?

My face remained like that for almost 2 days after and now it seems to be back to normal.

Curious to hear from people with similar experiences

lol you were dehydrated so all the water left your body and made you appear skeletal! Why do you think models refrain from drinking water for hours before a show? You're obviously already small but the mdma is definitely contributing for temporary effects! this happens to me on amphs all the time. I think it looks cool. shocking, yeah- at times - but better than waking up fat and sloppy (for me)

lol you were dehydrated so all the water left your body and made you appear skeletal! Why do you think models refrain from drinking water for hours before a show? You're obviously already small but the mdma is definitely contributing for temporary effects! this happens to me on amphs all the time. I think it looks cool. shocking, yeah- at times - but better than waking up fat and sloppy (for me)

I was pretty sure I was keeping myself hydrated through out the night, drank quite a bit of water actually, but ye maybe your right.

I don't have a weighing scales at home so I couldn't check if I had lost weight

I've lost close to 10 pounds in a heavy night of mdma/speed binging followed by a horrific comedown involving no sleep/eating the following day. You gain it back quickly but its insane how much you can actually lose!

yeah it makes your metabolism spaz out too but it comes back so quickly

It's likely due to improper hydration and nutrition, coupled with the fact that amphetamines can greatly increase your metabolism. Dancing all night in a hot, sweaty room doesn't help anything either!

Take it easy next time.. no need to always push yourself to the limit, eventually you'll fall past it.

A lot of it is water, but there is a decent amount of fat/muscle catabolism as well.