• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much Vyvanse can one take in a 24 hour period?

hightimes223

Bluelighter
I have taken 250 mg. I am not feeling it. I have taken max of 350 mg... What is the max dose you can take and NOT get a heart attack or anything. I really think my tolerance has gone up because I don't feel anythingggg. To be honest I feel I could take a nap right now. This has never happened and I did my usual 3 day + break...

I'm really not sure, I'm sorry. All the info I could find (its on amphetamines, but Vyvanse is broken into amphetamines in the body) I posted in your other thread:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...se-can-someone-consume-without-it-being-fatal

I said:

Found this - scroll down to the overdose bit and it says the Merck Manual lists the LD50 of amphetamines orally in rats as 5mg/kg, and (for those who don't want to wade through it all):

Much like the recreational dose, the overdose level is difficult to pin point because of differences between people. Deaths have been reported at levels as low as 1.3mg/kg (i.e., at a dose level equivalent to 1.3 milligrams of amphetamine per kilogram of the users bodyweight; e.g., in a 80kg human this would equate to a dose of 104mg), other reports state tolerance has been built up to 1 gram at a time and up to 5g in a day without being toxic to the user. These extremes indicate the variation of overdose levels. People who are allergic to a component of the substance ingested (recall that these 'drugs' are powdered mixtures which may have significant adulterants due to lack of any quality control in the synthesis procedure and overzealous cutting) or anaemic people have a higher risk of overdose at very low levels, while people who are frequent users may be able to withstand a much higher dose. Because of the difficulty in determining the overdose level it is important to be sensible with your consumption and to know your own limits. It is also important to be able to identify the symptoms of an overdose.

We can't tell you how much you can take before it is dangerous - it varies from person to person and depends on tolerance, personal health etc.

As I said I have no personal experience of Vyvanse; I'll see if anyone else has anything to add, but we won't be able to give you a precise figure I am afraid! What is your amphetamine (Vyvanse, Adderall, Dexedrine etc) tolerance like - ie how much do you usually take, do you take it often etc?

I usually take 210-350 mg of vyvanse.. 2 or 3 times a week max with couple days breaks in between

Thanks for the help, effie.

Hm okay - unfortunately that doesn't mean much to me as I am not familiar with it at all, but hopefully someone from a country where it is prescribed can help out with dosages!

No probs hightimes - sorry I can't be more help...

Last edited:
i think im just going to wing it. ill keep you posted if i go over 350. because i dont feel any overdose or high dosage symptoms right now.

^That doesn't mean you won't at 350.

That's a really high dose of amphetamines. I wouldn't take any more just because you "dont feel any overdose symptoms right now."

well vyvanse is 30% amphs. is there some type of calculation I can do to determine the actual *amphetamine ammount* in 350 mg?? they were all 50 mgs

LSDMDMA&10180055 said:
i've taken 7 or 8 70s in 3 hours before and i'm fine.

Ok My question was if I take more. Im at 350, should I take it by the 50 mg each or 70 mg each or what? And then how long should I wait to make sure I'm good?

In my opinion, don't go any higher than you already are. You might need more than a 3 day break if 350mg of vyvanse ain't doing it for you.

@LSDMDMA: Extremely poor advice. Disappoint.

I had already been on a three day break. I think it was working, I just think I am so "comfortable" with the high I don't really notice it that much anymore. Does that make sense?

I had already been on a three day break. I think it was working, I just think I am so "comfortable" with the high I don't really notice it that much anymore. Does that make sense?

Totally. I used to take Vyvanse recreationally before I got scripted to it and it felt AWESOME.. Now though, i can take gigantic doses and just feel moderately stimmed, not anywhere near the "tweaked" i used to felt. I have even taken a month off of it for tolerance (and i sold the majority of the pills :x) and I started taking it again, still not the effects I once had from it. Sort of a bummer but eh, I'm more of a depressant kind of guy anyway.

I'm a 16yr old male, 5'11", 160lbs. I used to take 60mg of vyvanse but I quit cold turkey about halfway through summer. I haven't taken it since but I just took 360mg over a span of 24 hours, 2 pills at the beginning and 4 at the end. The symptoms I'm experiencing are: dry mouth, difficulty swallowing, fever, weak muscles, extremely cold, I keep seeing movement in the corner of my eyes, I have major anxiety and panic. Am I going to die? I don't wanna go to a hospital and I'm not calling unless I'm going to die.

Are you feeling better? I wouldn't think you'd die but I don't want that to happen and me have told you everything is fine. I think you should just drink a lot of water (not insane amounts though), try and eat something and lie down.

I have taken 250 mg. I am not feeling it. I have taken max of 350 mg... What is the max dose you can take and NOT get a heart attack or anything. I really think my tolerance has gone up because I don't feel anythingggg. To be honest I feel I could take a nap right now. This has never happened and I did my usual 3 day + break...

Dude I think you need to take a break with the amphetamines man if your not getting high off of 250 MG then you might have a problem