• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How much to shoot?

Vixen2996

Greenlighter
I started shooting heroin about 6 months ago. I'm very new to h, and all I really know is that it comes in all sorts of colors and sometimes sold in tickets or stamps and sometimes in grams. Every time I bought dope before, I bought it in blank envelope things. But today I am buying just a gram, and I've heard that when you buy drugs in bigger quantity it's more pure. I haven't shot up or even done any heroin in 3 months. When I stopped using, I was shooting 1mL of heroin and water mix about 2x a day. I just dumped a ticket into a water bottle cap then put water in the cap with a dropper til it was full. Then every time I wanted to get high, I'd take a syringe and pull up 1.0 mL of the mixture and shoot it. The first few times it hit me pretty hard, then it was just a light buzz. But my question is, after not having done it in 3 months, and assuming that it is more pure than what I was getting before, how much should I shoot at once? I know I sound like an idiot but at least I'm not claiming to know anything I dont, lol.

Not something anyone here can answer. We know as little about it as you do. The best HR advice we can give is to throw it out! But since that is not going to happen, the next best thing is to shoot half of what you would usually shoot, and if you are skilled enough with a needle you leave half of the barrel loaded while the first half of the shot hits so you know how high you are, then if you don't feel much push the rest of the way down, if you feel really fucked up, pull out and save the rest for later, but like I said this technique requires a little skill because you can't have any blood in the barrel because it will clot up making the rest of that saved shot pretty much useless.

Ive had match head or pin head sized bumps fk me up with H. start with a SMALL amount like I mentioned. Generally you get better deals at least money-wise buying weight, sometimes quality wise too, but this is not set in stone.

Heroin (here) is usually a very fine, flaky off white to white powder. Looks like concrete mix, flour, powdered sugar, drywall dust (but is very bitter). Unless you mean the color of the stamp bag itself (which can be any color imaginable), anything other than white or slightly off white (except black tar) is generally not good.

I suggest of you're going to use this you snort a bit first to gauge the strength. Then shoot 1/2 of what got you high snorting - but wait until the high and the afterglow are gone from the sniffing testing - don't dbl up!

Sniff a little at a time, take about 20 - 30 min b/w snorts and stop when you're high like you'd like to be IV-ing. Then as I said shoot 1/2 of what you snorted LATER on and maybe try to do it like the above poster suggested, half a shot and wait... if you're ok after 20 - 60 seconds or so slowly push down the remainder, but as mentioned blood may clot so don't let much in after you verify you're registered.

I highly recommend a sitter for all of this - have someone around who knows what you're up to. If you can get naloxone from your local syringe exchange or ask a physician for a prescription, in some states you can get it. It's always best to have it on hand and have people who know how to give an IM injection with you - it's super easy.

Be safe.

You've got a lot to learn about H, darlin.

Since June, I've started researching H, hanging out with users and getting their take on the drug/addiction, have met several dealers as well. Some research for work, some curiosity, some documentation for a blog I am in the process of writing.

- Buying in larger quantities doesn't make it more pure. Actually,buying in larger quantities from a dealer you don't really know can get you a lotta bunk junk with very little H in it at all.

- Purity testing .. we've done it the past few weeks, however, the testing kit is a strange tool. I've seen some that's tested 83% pure that didn't give anyone a buzz and some that's been 30% pure that's waxed the user's ass.

(glass shards in some, which sent one user to the e.r. from a terrible nosebleed. the glass was from a table they cut the H on)

- IV'ing is dangerous. Not only due to the risk of OD, but bunk dope cut with crap can cause another set of issues healthwise. Do you want this crap in your bloodstream, going to your heart/brain? Ask yourself this before you take another shot. I've seen 2 people have severe reactions to the cut in some that's caused rashes/welts/mega swelling, etc.

- Snorting is probably your best ROA for a new user. You can OD from snorting, so don't forget that, but it's easier to gauge a dose this way. Just remember the damage your sinuses/vessels can suffer over time via this ROA.

The other posters have given you good advice. Just remember, you can always add a little more, but you can't take back when you add too much. Start small, don't redose, DON'T MIX BENZOS or any other drug that can cause respiratory depression. Never use alone. (i say this all the time..always use with someone who can call 911 or administer Narcan if you need it)

That's my HR for today.