• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How much to achieve bellringer?

not2quick

Bluelighter
I'm a very sporadic cocaine user. Buy maybe 3-4x a year. When I get some IF it's decent enough, I like to take a few shots IV. Over the years I've experimented enough, where I have my own rules. I don't take more than 3 shots in a session and most of the time it's just two. After 3 it's so easy to miss and I don't want a sore bruised up arm to showcase. Plus anything after the first shot doesn't come close to the feeling of the first shot, and I'm not chasing that dragon.

I've had decent stuff in the past but I would only do a small shot. Like probably .05 gm. My first few times I feel like I would hear a train kinda chugging along. And it felt like my heart was slowing down. Very euphoric, but not sure it was a bell ringer.

The last few years the coke I'd get would be shit and i wouldn't mess with a needle. Just reward/risk ratio was off imo. I recently got some decent stuff, so I took some shots. I did a .10 twice in one day and super euphoric but no ringer. I then did .15 and same thing. Felt great, little train chug but no ringer. Do I need to shoot like. 25gm to hit the bell ringer? That seems like a lot. I will say this batch has more legs than in the past. I feel like the euphoria sticks with me a little longer.

For those who use often how much are you shooting to hit that ringer?

Dangerous to ask.

illicit cocaine is unknown everything….purity, composition, dosage, tolerance, etc

a small amount the size of a chocolate chip, then cut that in half….like a tiny bit (10-20mg).….and when you inject only push plunger in 1/4 or 1/3 and wait 10-20 seconds to see what you feel. Then the rest slowly if you wish and are no troublesome effects, like elevated HR or BP

you SHOULD feel a pleasant alertness and if you’re lucky enough, moderate euphoria

each batch of illicit Cocaine is of an unknown purity, makeup, etc, so you’ll have to do this 1st time to gauge its potency and your reaction to it.

idealy once you know your tolerance and quality of Cocaine you’d inject a decent shot and you’ll notice your hearing chance, like it goes silent then a slight ringing as if you woke up from last nights Van Halen rock concert, but should be very euphoric and pleasurable

Speedball over 10 years ago with real decent Heroin (waaay before commie Fent) and half decent Cocaine
5 parts Heroin
2 parts Cocaine
0.5 parts Ketamine

Diazepam (Valium) 20-30mg already at peak plasma levels in my bloodstream

Be safe, and only slowly push plunger 1/3 to see how your body reacts. Best to blast a few thin lines first to gauge products potency

i am a addicted speedball user since years and i would never ever start again to i.v shoot it but the high and euphoric trip and feel gives me the power to work over the day i shoot daily arroud 4 - 5 speedballs since 10 years now :/

Take advice above and start very small and careful.

If you do a little bit too much you’ll be convulsing like a seizure whilst having paranoid vivid hallucinations of people talking etc.

It’s terrible experience and can happen very easily

I think iv coke could be the darkest road. It stops being fun very quickly and deteriorates one’s life so fast. It’s completely non functional. It scared me much more than h or ice addiction.

I'm finishing off my supply and plan to take a break. I did one last shot ( first in over a month). My last shot was .15 and I went with .18 this time. Same exact stuff.

Yup, that did it. Not super crazy/scary but my hearing shifted and and it was followed by 15min of nice euphoria. Heart rate seemed fine and wasn't sweating or anything. That is about all I want to accomplish with that. No desire to push it further. Thanks for all the advice.

Around 80-120mg of pure cocaine IV'd. And you might die cos it is super dangerous.

Alternatively wash your cocaine with ammonia. Use a proper glass pipe with spontex and use around 80mg per pipe. Safer option.