• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how. much stronger is iv heroin number 3

HezzaD

Bluelighter
how.much stronger UK brown.powder heroin two points to oxycodone and.morphine
I was to believe twice as strong. as. oxy and 3tidea morphije but in read somewhere 7 time
anyway it pisses. me.off injected a bag for first time in.two. months two weeks ago.and I need a 65mg. oxy to get a. high. and. also plugging 30 to 6omg morph. wish I had more. morphine. these days oxy used to.knock.me.out at 60mg nod.to.fuck
I notice if i.plug 150mg.morphine.i get a heroin type. nod.straight away it I smoke bud for. about 2hours. oxy. I. get a nod.for.a hour. then.speediness for 2 3 hours. relaxations. wish I still got.cimetidine.prescribed oxy. high used to. last.6 hours.

sorry can tell I've taken more than 100mg oxy in past 6 hours I've walked like 3 miles aswell got.blisters cos went out with no.socks on my toes ouch hhgģh I'm a twat haha not taken as much benzos only.get 8mg prescribed a day.of.valium. must get it.up.to.12.or.ten.atleast co so my.anxiety is bad

HezzaD no offence but you seriously need to calm down and take a look at some of the stuff you post when sober.

You post, again no offence absolute incoherent questions on this forum which if I could understand I'm sure I'd be able to find the answer easily by just searching around for five minutes. Please stop clogging up the forum and just use the search function orr google. This section is for helping serious questions and I've seen you post three different threads on here in the space of 15 minutes, making it much harder for serious questions to be answered.

I get that you're high and we all do stupid shit when high but can you please think about what you're doing first. Thanks. Also if you take anything from this post can you please fucking spell properly and put a sentence together properly.

no.onecanund.erstandthis.so.ple.s t sot. p. If you expect other users to waste their own time giving you feedback at least spend more time in your questions. Thanks.

Last edited:
sorry when I type fast on my phone and I was pretty faded earlier only oxycodone does that to me sends me manic

I think Oxys can be as strong as Heroin and twice as much than Morphine. It all depends how you dose it or how you administer it. For some people Oxy can be just as strong but without the rush. Definitely stronger than Morphine.

I have also read that after the 'rush' caused by injected heroin it gets distributed by the bloodstream into a useable form of Morphine. That's probably why the results from testing heroin comes out as Morphine.

Last edited: