• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How much should my next LSD dosage be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jevx

Greenlighter
My first time taking LSD was little less than a month ago. My buddy and I took 1/4 of a tab. It was tested and came from a reliable source. Everything was very wavy and colorful and I felt happy with myself and life. we walked for almost 2 miles down a dirt road and I noticed that things were starting to get very weird but then would go away, I would assume that it?s because I didn?t take enough. He offered me another quarter but I was so happy and content I declined. 3 days later I took 3/4 of a tab (I didn?t understand how fast tolerance built up) and didn?t get much out of it. Now that?s it?s almost been a month I want to take a full tab but at the same time I don?t want to over do it. I would be by myself for most of it. My wife will be around later on to trip sit me if anything goes wrong. Only other big trips I?ve had are from Ket, and salvia a few times. I know and understand LSD is completely different. Any suggestions? Sorry this is so long lol

I almost died taking one tab of acid. Who tested. What do you mean by tested. What makes them a reliable source.

For example i got mine from my best friend who ive seen take multiple times and personally on that day take one and give his girlfriend one and me one.

Yet i started having uncontrollable seizures, according to my parents police blocked the area off, i was in icu tubes in everything.

So in my opinion the single most important factor is making sure its lsd.

The LSD I got was from a life long friend who I consider my bother. He’s into the LSD scene way more than me and we are both aware of the 25i NBOMe tabs which by the sounds of it you took this. Or your body naturally reacts badly to LSD. He told me he saw it tested from the person he bought it from who also had liquid LSD and apparently from the same batch. I’ve seen a guy take 2 tabs with out hesitation from the same strip and didn’t have a tolerance. I feel safe knowing what I have but at the same time yes it’s an illegal substance it could be mixed or be anything. I trust my sources tho. And I’m sorry you had to go through what you did that sounds horrible!

I’m not trying to act like a know it all cause I absolutely do not! Lol

Its all good i am still alive. Although, i was expecting maybe having a panic thinking i was dying maybe not waking up days later in intensive careunit having the feeding tube in being confused what happened. And of course when they pulled out the catheter. Then, being sent away to some mental ward and all the bizzare stuff that happens.

Im just glad i have been there for not testing what i thought was lsd and i think so police dont press charges and not for some of the serious schizophrenia and stuff i saw there.

But anyway if he saw it tested i guess your good.

Best of luck

First you should know how many ug there are in your blotters. For that, it may be preferable to stock up on analogues such as Eth-Lad, Al-Lad, ALD-52, MIPLA, and some more that are sold online as RC, at least in Europe. Purity is usually good if you find a good supplier.

There is no gold consumption pattern for any substance, but when a substance amazes you, you inevitably create expectations for the next trip, in fact, if you have a rewarding trip, you want more. But be careful, because many times it does not work this way.

Better forget, let some time pass, forget a little of that magical feeling, and then come back. Do it as something special, not every month and much less every weekend. These substances are a damn blessing, take it easy and do it all your life.

DocLad

First you should know how many ug there are in your blotters. For that, it may be preferable to stock up on analogues such as Eth-Lad, Al-Lad, ALD-52, MIPLA, and some more that are sold online as RC, at least in Europe. Purity is usually good if you find a good supplier.

There is no gold consumption pattern for any substance, but when a substance amazes you, you inevitably create expectations for the next trip, in fact, if you have a rewarding trip, you want more. But be careful, because many times it does not work this way.

Better forget, let some time pass, forget a little of that magical feeling, and then come back. Do it as something special, not every month and much less every weekend. These substances are a damn blessing, take it easy and do it all your life.

DocLad
Thanks for the info. I do not know how many ug these tabs are. I do trust that what I have is LSD but I understand where you are coming from by having certain expectations. This has kicked me in the ass before with some other substances. I have no problem taking things slow. I have about 4 tabs from the same strip I will take baby steps till I get the dose I truly like

OP, I'm glad to hear that you've had what I would consider a vaguely positive experience from your first taste of psychedelia. You've already fared better than ol' Keif' did. My first trip, I was really enjoying myself after taking about a gram of Mush. I was enjoying the experience so much, it seemed a logical choice to eat the rest of the 8th. Then my remote control broke/froze/was operating in a different dimension and I ended up watching "Pimp My Ride", with X-to-the-Z Xzibit for about 8 hours. Also, I put on an Allman Brothers Record and was too fucked up to figure out how to turn that off.

It was 8 hours of "Pimp My Ride" and sloppy, Southern-Style-Slide guitar that seemed like nothing but an extremely long guitar solo. I no longer can listen to the Allman Brothers Band and I'm self-programmed to murder Xzibit like a goddamned Manchurian Candidate.

Now that I've received the attention that I require to feel adequate, accepted and competent in our community, allow me to do a little Robespierre on you and point out that, although I've participated in this little anecdote, I now must cut you down, as this content is not necessarily what we deal with here. We are a Harm Reduction forum. We are here solely to advise folks on matters of safety. Recreational drug use is a journey of personal discovery, like everything else, and you must find your own way. Psychedelic drugs are generally harmless in every way. If any danger is involved in the course of the usage, it would be considered secondary to the effects of the drugs themselves (jumping off a bridge to spread your wings and take flight for instance).

For that reason, we must close this to allow for the more pertinent threads to be as visible as possible. If you have any questions regarding the safety of your drug usage, we're here for you, but this doesn't cut it. Please read our forum guidelines before posting in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.